first ever fox

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Took you a long time to come up with that one, haha

What ever happened the little white dog bud did it keep getting you some tackle?    That pic reminds me of the first fox we ever dug it was to my mates pet bow legged jack, we was proud as punc

Fair play, we all havto start somewhere, and most probably started by doing the very thing you did. Glad to hear you’re still at it, as a lot of young lads fall by the wayside and take up other hobbie

Posted Images

Guest miller1989
little knowledge is a dangerous thing ? she looks heavy, what a waste !!! hope you learn respect for your quarry one day lads !!! well done just the same boys !!

She looks very heavy indeed,first fox im sure we all would have done the same and did? But try and let all vixens run and your sport will never die out,more the merrier!

Guest bharraigh
went out to day with 3 of my hunting pals for a mooch just local to see if we could find a fox or 2 we have been out a few times befor and never had anything. we got to the first wood and found a 3 holer dog never marked so moved on .got to the second and dog marked really well so collor on and nets on the holes there were about 5 good holes and a few rabbit holes in between dog went in and she was in for about 10 mins then out came a nice big vixen, its all of our first fox including the dog so all well buzzin fox was humanly kill :gunsmilie:

reece :victory:

well done lads, keep at it, that first fox will keep you's hooked,

They're clearly young lads who didn't know any better, as they said its their first fox. Surely we should be applauding these youngsters for getting out there and giving it a go before anything else, OK it looks as though the Vicky is carrying, but I think they get the point now chaps, no need to keep banging on about it.

Deeley24 and the rest of the lads that dug the fox, fair play to you I say! We all learn something new each time we go out, don't let anyone being overly critical put you off this sport, stick too it, make sure you learn from your mistakes and all the best for the future lads!

Well done lads, nice fox. Just a note on the point of letting foxes run for another day. I take it you boys have read the hunting act and the people who are suggesting you let the fox run instead of killing it don't live in this country or are a bit naive. A lot of people worked hard to ensure that the use of terriers wasn't made illegal when the act came in, ensuring that foxes could be controlled to protect Game birds. That is the only legal way to use a terrier so how does letting it run help anybody? Everybody is entitled to their own opinion but why encourage young keen lads who are chuffed with their dog and their fox to break the law on an open forum?

Good luck with the next one!

• Like 2

alot of the time fox can slip nets, be missed when shot at and even get out of a lose grip.... all these things are accidents..... dont see no porblem here.

i think the safest and most humane way is to have some accidents........ espcially for your local fox population.

ignore lilvixen, their clearly just blood thursty... proably one of the gamekeeper type folks!!

alot of the time fox can slip nets, be missed when shot at and even get out of a lose grip.... all these things are accidents..... dont see no porblem here.

i think the safest and most humane way is to have some accidents........ espcially for your local fox population.

ignore lilvixen, their clearly just blood thursty... proably one of the gamekeeper type folks!!

From the most bloodthirsty man I know..........LOL

They're clearly young lads who didn't know any better, as they said its their first fox. Surely we should be applauding these youngsters for getting out there and giving it a go before anything else, OK it looks as though the Vicky is carrying, but I think they get the point now chaps, no need to keep banging on about it.

Deeley24 and the rest of the lads that dug the fox, fair play to you I say! We all learn something new each time we go out, don't let anyone being overly critical put you off this sport, stick too it, make sure you learn from your mistakes and all the best for the future lads!

fair play mate im one of the lads that dug the fox the one with the cap the terriers mine, i cudnt av pup it eny better myself thanks mate