whats your opinion

It's all down to this b*stard government getting us Into Europe! :wallbash:

Keep up the good work lads and don't give up.. Fight for what you believe In!

Butch

Erm! I think you'll find it was the conservatives who took Britain into Europe under Ted Heath :doh:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the problem is the foreigners will work long hours, they will work for little money, they understand who is the boss and they work like f**k, everything an employer could ever want....... ;)

People read Lucky's Statement and dont forget it!!

Spot on........ ;)

There are loads of lazy British people claiming benifits, dole etc........... They choose not to work, not because they cant work for a good reason! Sooooooooooooo, lets bring people into this country WHO ARE GOING TO WORK, WHO ARE NOT LAZY, WHO ISN'T SCARED OF WORK!!!

And as for the British builders, well its about time you all got undercut! Selfish selfish selfish! Work half a day then fck off to the pub, bodge the jobs up, charge stupid amounts of money, giving customers loads of excuses about materials, (when most of it you already have, nicked off sites)! Well you decided to do an outside job, LIVE WITH IT, DEAL WITH IT, BE PREPRED TO BE UNDERCUT!

:D

I see you tar all foriegners with a rosie Picture of hard grafting honest workers, and british as lazy lying layabouts.

Very good coming from someone that is sitting on there computer on a hunting web site, at 9.24 on a tuesday morning.

You got nothing else you should be doing?

Butch

Erm! I think you'll find it was the conservatives who took Britain into Europe under Ted Heath :doh:

AND SIR I think you will find Mr heath took us in to the common market after a democratic vote NOT THE EUROPEAN UNION TO WITCH WE HAVE NEVER GIVEN ANY PERMISSION AS A NATION TO JOIN AS YOU WOULD SAY :doh:

as an employer my view on all this is THE BEST MAN FOR THE JOB GETS IT be it english welsh scotch pole russia italian spainish or even french, the biggest problem apart from this weak lame goverment is the welfare system if your a hard working english chap whos paid his dues etc you get very very little but if you johnny foreigner you get everything on a plate for no imput the last bit i put on here play the game ASYLUM page 2 of this thread i think would be funny if it wasnt so true and that came from canada its no wonder the rest of the world laugh at us , britain even stops for a bit of snow they should have got all the ones on the dole out to shovel it away and keep the streets clear, you have to laugh or you would cry

Edited by TOPPER

Butch

AND SIR I think you will find Mr heath took us in to the common market after a democratic vote NOT THE EUROPEAN UNION TO WITCH WE HAVE NEVER GIVEN ANY PERMISSION AS A NATION TO JOIN AS YOU WOULD SAY :doh:

:boogie::thumbs: and if labour get their way we will be using the euro.BRITISH POEPLE FOR BRITISH JOBS!.even the foreigners them selves are saying that there are to many foriegn workers here.
as an employer my view on all this is THE BEST MAN FOR THE JOB GETS IT be it english welsh scotch pole russia italian spainish or even french, the biggest problem apart from this weak lame goverment is the welfare system if your a hard working english chap whos paid his dues etc you get very very little but if you johnny foreigner you get everything on a plate for no imput the last bit i put on here play the game ASYLUM page 2 of this thread i think would be funny if it wasnt so true and that came from canada its no wonder the rest of the world laugh at us , britain even stops for a bit of snow they should have got all the ones on the dole out to shovel it away and keep the streets clear, you have to laugh or you would cry

Not sure in what way your an employer,but like me you will therefore know that best man for the job is not an easy thing to see in the building game.........in my opinion the " english way " for want of a better expression go,s a lot further than the polish way !.....

So ok,you have a team of 6 english lads with qualifications coming out their arse in their chosen fields,clean polite and knowledgable......or.......you have a group of 6 polish lads standing waiting for work outside wickes with dirty jeans telling you in broken english they are builders..............your going to pay the first group double what your going to pay the second group.......so who is best men for the job ?..........as an employer best men for the job depends on you and your goals,the hard fact is most these days take the short cuts,only experience teaches them that those short cuts are quite often a far longer route than they first thought !.....ive seen many people come and go over the years and one thing ive learned is the old proven ways work better than unproven cheap shortcuts.

Just the other night i was talking to one of my polish mates at work,he sets and runs laser cutting machines. I was asking him about poland and where he was from,just general chat,i asked him if he would return home one day,his answer was," no,back home is shit,i work here now,but here is also shit now,so i will look for more work in europe or somewhere else"

Edited by donk
Just the other night i was talking to one of my polish mates at work,he sets and runs laser cutting machines. I was asking him about poland and where he was from,just general chat,i asked him if he would return home one day,his answer was," no,back home is shit,i work here now,but here is also shit now,so i will look for more work in europe or somewhere else"

Yet when you get in an argument with them they pretend to be so proud of their country !!...if they was proud of it they would live in it.........i dont like my country at the moment but im too proud to give up and walk away from it......the poles are now the bosnians of 10 years ago,the blacks of 20 years ago,and the pakistanis of the 60,s and 70,s........same reasons different colours thats all,out for themself but still pretending to be so proud of their own race country and culture,pure bullshit !

I built this wall, i would like to see a pole do it, i did my time for 3 years 20 years ago, im a time served tradsman and fed up with so called polish bricklayers trying to do it and fukin it up!!

nice bit of flemish thier mate. nice work....

most poles ive worked along side are shit they can only lay to the line. on profiles .cant build corners make datem hightes. dont understand gadge rods when to bump or grind seen em pull massive runs of work dont even no how to tingle.. and wonder why thier work comes out low... no good for the english who end up babysittin em or putting it right.....