BNP in the coming elections...

Guest chilli
Roybo,

I do understand how people feel, I live in Lincolnshire and we have huge numbers of foreign workers in agriculture. Personally I do find this frustrating as by nature I like solitude and space and I think this country is far too populated.

I guess my problems witht the BNP come from my own experiences, as a teenager in the 90's working in a factory in central Nottingham I worked with a few lads who were members of the BNP, they went on marches at the weekend, handed out there "Love the white race" stickers and talked about repatriation of all non anglo saxons. These were the same people who were too scared to explain there beliefs when in the company of non whites.

As I said these are just my experiences, your right there are racists in every party, its just that the BNP spent years promoting racism as a major pulling power.

carnt argue with what you are saying , there needs to be a new party that will incorparate all britsh people not the c**ts who have just turned up in the last 10 years . My problem isnt with the colour of anyones skin it all the c**ts coming in regardless of what skin colour they have .

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"the same people if they needed life saving treatment or ops would let a so called paki doctor save their lives believe me."

Similar sort of thing here :D

FunStuff076.jpg

The nurse on the right is saying: Pass me the 9 n*gga, so I can finish this white ass mo-fo off :D

Guest chilli
Have to agree with Max there.

I'd vote tory before the bnp, and thats saying something :laugh:

with it being such a struggle for you to vote conservative i take it you are not fussed they are the only slim chance we have of ever getting the hunting bill changed an hunting with dogs getting back to some sort of normality ?

Let me guess you only hunt rabbits with your dogs do dont give a f**k ?

if the bnp were a non racist party wanting to put the great back into britain ie respect for others and their pastimes, respect for family , neighbours and strangers alike. tougher laws for murderers , rapists , pedophiles , burgalars , muggers , granny bashers, saving the pound , goverment responsibility for transport , health care , bringing fuel taxation in line with the rest of europe, realistic council taxation, abolishing stamp and death duty. stopping large scale developments on greenfield sites for back handers, instead building on brownfield sites and demolishing then landscaping and redeveloping innercities and rundown areas to fufill the housing shortage, bringing back the cane and disicpline into schools and giving back the right to parents to check ie smack their kids if they believe its warrented. the likes of the above would put britain on the road to being great. if the bnp opend their arms to blacks whites asians chinease so long as they wanted to abide to british values no matter what their colour or culture id vote for them. but as long as they believe in white supremacy they are a non starter in my book.the same people if they needed life saving treatment or ops would let a so called paki doctor save their lives believe me.immigration needsw addressing as we are a small island of all ready 60 mill and growing, and the terroist extreamists need dealing with and deporting, we need to keep our identity through easter , christmas , HUNTING, but the last thing we need is a party with the same brainless thinking as SADDAM, GADAFFI, THE AYATOLLAS, ECT as they will not just be in charge of basic policy changes but our military also. can you imagine some tattooed skin headed this that and anyother phobe with his finger on the button.

Vote Max :good::laugh:

carnt argue with what you are saying , there needs to be a new party that will incorparate all britsh people not the c**ts who have just turned up in the last 10 years . My problem isnt with the colour of anyones skin it all the c**ts coming in regardless of what skin colour they have .

:icon_eek: f****n hit me with a shovel I'm actually agreeing with Chilli. :icon_eek:

BMP veiws on hunting .......The British National Party neither condemns nor condones hunting with dogs - we are neutral. We firmly believe that the role of national government is to debate and, if appropriate, legislate on issues that are truly of national importance - something that hunting is not. We further believe that the issue of hunting with dogs should be resolved at local level preferably through use of referenda involving only those residents in the area covered by a particular Hunt. In other words we advocate the concept of letting local people decide on local issues.........

what do you think ???????a non veiw...hitler was against hunting

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

maybe another recession and the feeling of depression will become as large as it did in 1930's germany!!!!, when voting for the right wing you have to remember when they are not in power they believe in democracy, if /when they get in power it could well be different, the almost moderate views on race can soon become hatred, and injustice

I'm not anglo/saxon but my race have been here a long time, even before the romans so why don't the rest of you leave my country lol

They all make promises and don't keep them. Why are people so convinced that the BNP will do the same?

More to the point are you willing to wait the length of time it takes to see them actually gain power, if they ever do?

Best shot at a repeal is the Tories but don't expect it if/when they are elected. Alot of them voted for the Hunting Act too.

Voting on one issue alone is a bit short sighted imho.

Even if I belived the torys would repeal the hunting *** (which I don't)

I still couldnt bring myself to vote for em.

Maybe it is but these parties are so similar that it doesn't make much difference. One stand out issue is all takes. If you want to hunt legally, again, your best chance is with the Conservatives, despite all their faults. A vote for anyone else is a waste.

Gotta agree with Chris,

voting tory is the ONLY chance of getting the *** changed. :good: The liberals won't will never get a significant number of votes, I've already given my opinion on the BNP,n they may increase in popularity but wont be a seroius contender IMO The only parties with a chance of election are Labour and the tories IMO. I think both parties are CRAP but if we ever want to hunt legally with dogs again we need them in power. :yes: