3/4 GREY 1/4 IRISH TERRIER

Guest oldskool

Guest oldskool

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF THIS GUY. I POSTED ON THE OTHER SITE AS WELL AND THOUGHT I SHOULD DO IT HERE TOO. THERE IS AN IRISH TERRIER LURCHER PUP IN THE PAPER AND A PAL OF MINE IS VERY INTERESTED. HE SAID THE GUY TOLD HIM IT IS A LINE FROM PHILLIP KING WHO SPECIALIZES IN IRISH TERRIER LURCHERS!! DOES ANYONE KNOW IF KINGS STUFF IS ANY GOOD???? THE PUP IS £100 SO WE WANT TO BE CAREFUL!!! IF ANYONE HAS ANY PICS OF IRISH TERRIER LURCHERS IT WUD BE A HELP, I DONT THINK THIS GUY HAS GOT EITHER PARENT TO SHOW!!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest midnight_runner
DOES ANYONE KNOW OF THIS GUY. I POSTED ON THE OTHER SITE AS WELL AND THOUGHT I SHOULD DO IT HERE TOO. THERE IS AN IRISH TERRIER LURCHER PUP IN THE PAPER AND A PAL OF MINE IS VERY INTERESTED. HE SAID THE GUY TOLD HIM IT IS A LINE FROM PHILLIP KING WHO SPECIALIZES IN IRISH TERRIER LURCHERS!! DOES ANYONE KNOW IF KINGS STUFF IS ANY GOOD???? THE PUP IS £100 SO WE WANT TO BE CAREFUL!!! IF ANYONE HAS ANY PICS OF IRISH TERRIER LURCHERS IT WUD BE A HELP, I DONT THINK THIS GUY HAS GOT EITHER PARENT TO SHOW!!

twolurchers19no.jpg

hers a pic of two for you [bANNED TEXT] hope it helps

Guest oldskool
Its been a long time since Philip King bred any irish x lurchers, he runs salukis mainly now.

irishcrosses.jpg

i like the look of them :good: . how long ago as he stopped breeding this cross trev? i wonder does anyone else breed irish terrier lurchers? my dad always kept wheaten lurchers but the half cross was usually quaralsome. i wonder are the irish lurchers like that too?

• 7 months later...
Guest oldskool
well well well! i put in the name on a search and it seems you started it off!

i have got an irish terrier if anyone has a bitch that needs his services then let me know! ha ha

anyone got any pics?

what did i start off???

Guest oldskool

oh right lol,, you came across a bit like the 'old bill'!!! well well well what have we here sir :laugh:.. that sort of line always make me nervous... i think the problem with alot of litters is that people over charge and hide behind the 'no expense spared' excuse!!! then they wonder why they have pups runnin around for a good part of the year... now thats just my honest opinion

• 1 year later...
i have seen some dogs breed by him and can asure you they where good dogs on hare but a dog is only as good as the handler makes it

robert

he sold alot of dogs around sligo hunted with some fellas who bought them never liked his dogs to hard to catch john Edited by mucky paws