3/4 GREY 1/4 IRISH TERRIER

Guest oldskool

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

King never bought anything in his life! I told you Mucky Paws mate, King bred her thats fact no saluki at all in her, Irish terrier , deerhound. O from sligo bought her,her then she went across the pond. That is fact.

Who was the man who bred her??????
good question theres afew wants that prase......

So its seems that your facts are wrong muckypaws, Mr King as I thought did breed Irish Lady, and all the current good hare dogs that are around today are from her lines, so he did breed the best hares dogs in Ireland, also you and your fahter own a lot to Mr King as you also have his lines in your yard.

Thanks BRAN.

So its seems that your facts are wrong muckypaws, Mr King as I thought did breed Irish Lady, and all the current good hare dogs that are around today are from her lines, so he did breed the best hares dogs in Ireland, also you and your fahter own a lot to Mr King as you also have his lines in your yard.

Thanks BRAN. did a bit of research king never ever bred irish lady...... and the best dogs we ever had were bred by willie tough r.i.p. and as you say king bred her how come he never had sister or brother to her .... all his saluki crosses were out of lines of thor of dartmore full saluki dog and still are and there was never any thing any good out of that line...... and for the best dogs to come out of ireland iam sure if you know anybody on here that knows chalky / jocko/ or any of the top dog men in the uk they will tell you..... king would be known better for his terriers and lamping dogs....not as a serious hare coursing man ....as for oweing anybody the only person we owed ...was willie tough for sorting us with the best dogs that ever came into ireland hope that will help you ...... cheers john ... whats your full name so i know who im talking to cheers mate...

my uncle owened thor of dartmore Edited by mucky paws

:icon_redface::icon_redface:

Thanks BRAN.

king did breed good dogs BUT only for foxs rabbits king did not breed lady or buy her she was old lurcher breeding that came from paddy sweeney that johnny calahan owens brother inlaw and friends stole pups from paddy sweeney yard NOW thats a fact how can people think for one minit that king bread her if he bread her why did he not breed one for himself ahah fact i have it on video s in lincon fens kings and his freinds dogs pull up [jacked] videos dont lie willy tough invited king and co to england to course on the fens willy and his friends did take out there dogs out till late afternoon by that time the irish men only killed one hear thats fact so as you say is it down to there owners you cant make a bad dog in to a good one if its not in them

Thanks BRAN.

king did breed good dogs BUT only for foxs rabbits king did not breed lady or buy her she was old lurcher breeding that came from paddy sweeney that johnny calahan owens brother inlaw and friends stole pups from paddy sweeney yard NOW thats a fact how can people think for one minit that king bread her if he bread her why did he not breed one for himself ahah fact i have it on video s in lincon fens kings and his freinds dogs pull up [jacked] videos dont lie willy tough invited king and co to england to course on the fens willy and his friends did take out there dogs out till late afternoon by that time the irish men only killed one hear thats fact so as you say is it down to there owners you cant make a bad dog in to a good one if its not in them

was that 1 of the pups out of the old black dog spring

Thanks BRAN.

was that 1 of the pups out of the old black dog spring

bran tought youd have something to add ??????????????

you sound like a young lad muckypaws.

every serios hare courser has or will have

a hare dog pull up at some stage in their life.

like a terrier man not having a terrier come off his work.

the reason i gave up on hare coursing was they could

do with a break over here.

but was also this type of shit everyone elses dogs are shit except

my own.

its total crap to say philip is better known for fox and lamping dogs.

comon now he would not be breeding saluki crosses for that now would he.

now is there and need to give a man who is probably over seventy now

and who courses his dogs with some of the better coursing lads and

if not beats them runs well against them.and could not be bothered

with any of the crap that put on these sites.

give the lad a break as he is probably hunting over fifty years now

some people like others hate him i hardly even know him.

he deserves some respect for the stuff he has caught and still doing it to this day

thats my last say on it

macker

Had enough of this "he said, she said". As far as I'm concerned and as far as I've been informed by people in the know, Irish lady is Phillip King's line, Irish terrier x deerhounds, as regards litter brothers and sisters King did have a sister to her in his yard that is not in dispute. Now I don't care what course of history anybody attempts to change that is the information I believe to be true. Mucky Paws I've replied to your pms, and been civil but still there is a pettiness to the discussion that leads me to believe this is a personal thing between you and King, that frankly I have no interest in. So that is my final word on this subject. This thread is going nowhere.

BRAN many thanks for the input, and as far as I am concerned Mr King bred the best bitch to come out of Ireland and he can take a lot of credit for his work down through the years regarding the lines that are in most of the good hare dogs that are around today.

mucky paws you have a good insight into the history of Irish Lady, but I feel you fall short of the full facts regarding the breeding of her, good luck with your dogs for the future. ;)

my last say about this is the best bitch in my yard has notting to do with irish lady atall ....... as for jacking 2 years in a row?????? bad luck and i am not a young lad ....... king never had a sister to her .... when my old fella started breeding irish lady and pups started doing well all of a sudden king had uncles sisters brothers aunts before this he had notting???????? and fair play to king if the ordainary joe soap is happy with his stock he will keep makeing money.... good luck to him .... yours in true sport... john.