3/4 GREY 1/4 IRISH TERRIER

Guest oldskool

cathys bitch was the litter sister of irish lady,straight irishterrier deerhound,there was lines of her with a 3/4 saluki called prince j.morrison had one called cathy,i got one from the next litter with a full saluki this time.have a dog ther which is bred of a dog from irishlady back to a bitch of mc veighs hope dog,I also have stuff of glider,binladin and irishfly.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Mr King did breed the best hare dogs in Ireland, well good for him, many thanks for the info BRAN ;)
king did not breed irish lady he bought her ... so i reckeon you can not take the prasie for somebody eleses doing ........ cheers

the father of irishlady was an irishterrier that used to lie on top of an old car in kings yard it had only got three legs believe it or not the name slips my mind but im sure it was called rex..

So Mr King did breed the best hare dogs in Ireland, well good for him, many thanks for the info BRAN ;)
king did not breed irish lady he bought her ... so i reckeon you can not take the prasie for somebody eleses doing ........ cheers

the father of irishlady was an irishterrier that used to lie on top of an old car in kings yard it had only got three legs believe it or not the name slips my mind but im sure it was called rex..

king never bred irish lady and the first breed of irish lady j morrision had paddy sweeney sold to him he tell you that himself...... where are the lines of this myth of a bitch so called sister of irish lady ???????? Edited by mucky paws

rusty was his name,also ther was another sister to irishlady called sandy a red smoothed bitch,and there is a fella who can fertify that philp king bred irishlady but he lives in newyork now a fella called paddy gallaghan....

yes i know that,he got a bitch of the last litter she had,but im talken about cathys bitch,she was stolen as a pup but was soon returned to him and bred of her..
if youre on about p and j callaghan from the hill in sligo owens brothers in law they were the fellas that allegedy stole a pup from paddy sweeneys yard paddy to this day still thinks irish lady was that pup i will try and put a pic of the father of the pup same wolly coat ...... and that dog was bred 20 years ago ..... them fellas on the hill were never coursing men all they had were terriers and rabbit dogs ....and that is fact real coursing ...... john
  • 4 months later...
i have seen some dogs breed by him and can asure you they where good dogs on hare but a dog is only as good as the handler makes it

robert

he sold alot of dogs around sligo hunted with some fellas who bought them never liked his dogs to hard to catch john

just new to this web site but iv seen and hunted with one of philip kings dogs. he was the best alrounder iv ever seen and i am still trying to breed something to match him. a neighbour of mine owned him and he used him for rabbits and would take foxes with ease also very good on hares. best nights lamping was five foxes single handed and iv never seen a dog to match him yet. he is dead now but every dog we bred since has been matched to him since. he was useless until he was about two and something clicked in his head. he was well stock trained but i know what some of ye are saying that can have a dirty streek but no fear.this is the dog my friend had so im not saying they all were as good as he was. one other dog i seen hunting of the same breeding lives not far from me and he is a real bad b*****d. the last day i was down in the kennells he ripped the chest out of a greyhound so that will show you what you could end up with.