3/4 GREY 1/4 IRISH TERRIER

Guest oldskool

sounds like all your doing is the old "my dad could beat up your dad" bs, grow up im sure your old man would be disappionted to hear you talking like this also if i was you id show your mates how to walk a dog past a sheep.

p.s. wouldnt have a clue who these poeple are but i know mucky paws sounds like a angery wanker who needs to grow up

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like all your doing is the old "my dad could beat up your dad" bs, grow up im sure your old man would be disappionted to hear you talking like this also if i was you id show your mates how to walk a dog past a sheep.

p.s. wouldnt have a clue who these poeple are but i know mucky paws sounds like a angery wanker who needs to grow up

i never said they were my mates so if ya havent a clue mind your buisness

I am told by some hare men that all the good stock that are around these days are by Irish Lady, how long did this fella sweeney have Irish Lady for.

Cheers

I am told by some hare men that all the good stock that are around these days are by Irish Lady, how long did this fella sweeney have Irish Lady for.

Cheers

my old man had her for about 10 or 11 years ... paddy sweeney Edited by mucky paws

Well then you know how good of a bitch she was. She threw Hope, Sunny, she threw hazel off the fireman's saluki, and the stuff most serious coursing men have now is comrades and second generation off her. Now mate let's not run the bitch down, your father in his own words made a fortune from the bitch. She was bred by Phillip, and ended up with Owen from sligo who sold her to Chalky in England and then she ended her days with your Father. Now we're all entitled to our opinions, but this was fact the bitch produced the best coursing lurchers in Ireland and in your own Father's words "you could put a alsation across her and the pups would kill hares."

Well then you know how good of a bitch she was. She threw Hope, Sunny, she threw hazel off the fireman's saluki, and the stuff most serious coursing men have now is comrades and second generation off her. Now mate let's not run the bitch down, your father in his own words made a fortune from the bitch. She was bred by Phillip, and ended up with Owen from sligo who sold her to Chalky in England and then she ended her days with your Father. Now we're all entitled to our opinions, but this was fact the bitch produced the best coursing lurchers in Ireland and in your own Father's words "you could put a alsation across her and the pups would kill hares."
i never ran the bitch down. most of my dogs are the breed of her... she was agood bitch to get pups off... cheers mate . iam looking for amale dog to put over my bitches agood fast dog if you know anybody with 1
i think you might of made a mistake sunny was a full saluki.... hope was bred by willie tough r.i.p. shamrock/ irish fly/ alects dog/ inny/ were all dogs out of irish lady cheers mate john
i think you might of made a mistake sunny was a full saluki.... hope was bred by willie tough r.i.p. shamrock/ irish fly/ alects dog/ inny/ were all dogs out of irish lady cheers mate john

I know mate. But there were numerous dogs that were all called the same mate. I know sunny was a full saluki, but there was another sunny that was sold to mc k in belfast the brother to Hope bred of Irish lady that your Father sold to Alec, I know this because I ran a son of Sunny for 5 years.

I know mate. But there were numerous dogs that were all called the same mate. I know sunny was a full saluki, but there was another sunny that was sold to mc k in belfast the brother to Hope bred of Irish lady that your Father sold to Alec, I know this because I ran a son of Sunny for 5 years.
was your dog out of alecs dog ... is alecs dog still alive... would like to line my sally bitch to him ... you seem to know as much about them dogs as i do my self ha ha .... what was your dog out of .... cheers mate Edited by mucky paws
was your dog out of alecs dog ... is alecs dog still alive... would like to line my sally bitch to him ... you seem to know as much about them dogs as i do my self ha ha .... what was your dog out of .... cheers mate

Alec's dog is still alive, a right age. But the stud rights are with a nephew of his of whom I know nothing. My dog was of Sunny a soda fawn feathered dog your father sold and an old Black John Mahon bitch. What lines is your bitch?

was your dog out of alecs dog ... is alecs dog still alive... would like to line my sally bitch to him ... you seem to know as much about them dogs as i do my self ha ha .... what was your dog out of .... cheers mate

Alec's dog is still alive, a right age. But the stud rights are with a nephew of his of whom I know nothing. My dog was of Sunny a soda fawn feathered dog your father sold and an old Black John Mahon bitch. What lines is your bitch?

captain keiffer sunny coursing greyhound .... do you... know j morrison he knows about my dogs....cheers mate was that the dog mc kenny had think he got killed in dublin?????? Edited by mucky paws

captain keiffer sunny coursing greyhound .... do you... know j morrison he knows about my dogs....cheers mate was that the dog mc kenny had think he got killed in dublin??????

Your a hundred per cent.

captain keiffer sunny coursing greyhound .... do you... know j morrison he knows about my dogs....cheers mate was that the dog mc kenny had think he got killed in dublin??????

Your a hundred per cent.

i have an old bitch out of that dog and sister to captain

Your a hundred per cent.

i have an old bitch out of that dog and sister to captain

is there any site with just coursing dogs saluki x ect cheers