bull cross racists

Sorry JPT 986 posts,age 16,got your 1st lurcher couple of weeks ago! Says alot! Also im no charv,dont wear trackies,and own a dog with bullx blood line,who gives a feck all give anyone a run for there money on RABBITS with her,she mainly takes rabbits but the bull gives her the drive for bigger quarry!

dont quite understand what you said but iam saying i like bullx but a small minority spoil it for the genuine bullx owners and other lurcher owners

yes 985 posts :icon_redface: but i have so many questions you see as i dont have many people that i can second opinion on things from you see :icon_redface

Edited by JPTfellterrier

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miller1989
Sorry JPT 986 posts,age 16,got your 1st lurcher couple of weeks ago! Says alot! Also im no charv,dont wear trackies,and own a dog with bullx blood line,who gives a feck all give anyone a run for there money on RABBITS with her,she mainly takes rabbits but the bull gives her the drive for bigger quarry!

dont quite understand what you said but iam saying i like bullx but a small minority spoil it for the genuine bullx owners and other lurcher owners

yes 985 posts :icon_redface: but i have so many questions you see as i dont have many people that i can second opinion on things from you see :icon_redface

Mis-understood :icon_redface: Sorry lmao here!

dont be sorry jpt tell them how it is, wisdom isnt got easily and ive saw lots of dogs without bull cross to sort out prey drive ,age is fech all in the game of hunting at times if you get out with people who are good at the game ronie osulliven a man with talent he one the champion ship as a youngster ,like alot others , if you go out with diolons you learn fech all if you go out with peolpe who have done it for a living one things with dogs you learn quicker, but it all depends whats your game and what you want to get out the game ie lurchers hunting dogs

i own an run two bull xs,1/4 bull 3/4 grey.3/8 5/8 bull grey.i wear trackys,

does that make me a yob.

am getin a collie grey next week.that reminds me ill have to go an buy a f*****g gimp suit.

[bANNED TEXT] will i be classed as then :sick:

A traitor! crossing over to the other side :nono:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I've never heard of a collie, deerhound or bedlington type dog ripping a child to pieces. However children being attacked, sometimes fatally by bull types are all too common.

Oh ffs :doh: Another one who's fallen for the hype. Do some research before you spout that kind of crap.

I grew up with a genuine pitbull (neighbour's dog, but he was a "neighbourhood dog" if you get me.) He wasn't so good with other dogs, but he was bombproof with people and especially gentle with us small kids.

LNL, I might have the wrong person here, but is Mick the dog who was abused and starved but some knob a while back?

I've never heard of a collie, deerhound or bedlington type dog ripping a child to pieces. However children being attacked, sometimes fatally by bull types are all too common.

Oh ffs :doh: Another one who's fallen for the hype. Do some research before you spout that kind of crap.

I grew up with a genuine pitbull (neighbour's dog, but he was a "neighbourhood dog" if you get me.) He wasn't so good with other dogs, but he was bombproof with people and especially gentle with us small kids.

LNL, I might have the wrong person here, but is Mick the dog who was abused and starved but some knob a while back?

Yes mick was the one that we got back in a hell of a state about 3 months ago now

What an absolute load of tosh....do yourself a favour, go and research which dogs are recorded as being the most aggressive towards humans!

And while you are at it, research which dogs were once know as 'nanny dogs'.

Another one who believes all the hype.

I would trust a well bred staffie over certain other breeds any day, the reason behind many dog attacks is BADLY BRED dogs, owners just out to make a profit with no thought to genetics and temperment.

Staffies and Pitbulls were indeed known as the nanny dogs, dogs trusted to watch over small children.

Never heard of a sighthond attacking???............................

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1649799.ece

what a load of shite i own 2 bull x would trust with the kid every time no aggression to any humans,never happier than when having a good fuss and a roll, might i also say i dont own a trakkie ,i work full time and own me own house plus im not hard or think im hard but for me and the quarry i use them on thebullx are 100% work horses...lets see them speedos al lol

what a load of shite i own 2 bull x would trust with the kid every time no aggression to any humans,never happier than when having a good fuss and a roll, might i also say i dont own a trakkie ,i work full time and own me own house plus im not hard or think im hard but for me and the quarry i use them on thebullx are 100% work horses...lets see them speedos al lol

:laugh: I thought everyone on here had :icon_eek::laugh: , I'll see if I still have the pic, think BigRedBusa and Dogginlad may have hacked into my PC and half inched it though :):thumbs:

Thats because thats what you want to hear......

My beddy whippet bitch is alot sharper than my bull crosses, i wouldnt trust her not to snap if the baby pulled her hair but i 100% trust mick, neila and blitz with kids. Obviously a baby wouldnt be left alone with any of our dogs but if i had to choose one to leave her with it would be mick (the dog in the pictures)

I got bit on my ass by a collie when visiting a local farm, the woman came running to the door and said oooo dont turn your back on the dog, too late! it was already latched onto my bum! it bloody hurt too.

Yes mick was the one that we got back in a hell of a state about 3 months ago now

Wow he looks EXCELLENT!!! Very glad to see an updated picture of him with the family. Goes to show, the merit of a dog is made of soul and not of breed. A dog who was treated like he was would have every right to be a narky git. He clearly isn't. Lovely dog.

:f :nea: ive put this up because im fed up of everyone slating bull crosses and their owners. its about time you wised up on the subject before posting threads . i dont own a tracksuit, im certainly not some yob.i have a job. i have a bull cross but its not to make me look hard either......i dont need a penis extension. i dont understand this constant abuse thats recieved unprovocked. im sure these people are in someway vertically challenged, prehaps not had enough attention as a child maybe.....................bull cross owners what do you think

I agree with you there, i dont have mine to make me look tuff we got our bullx's cause they suit us and do whats expected , but unfortunaly we do all get tarred with the same brush, but no im ceratainly not a chav that has something to prove.

but it does happen, but for some reason they choose not to publisie it, all dogs can attack and do a fair bit of damage, so dont try and make out that no dogs attack only bull types. just cause you aint heard of it happening dont mean it hasnt .

i also keep them because as a breed the lurcher has evolved...the bull cross has evolved into the best alrounder available they breed well they breed to type,geneticaly they have no problems...physycally they are sounder than most....wastage is minimal....

Bold statement that one Gary boy and way off........best all rounder yer having a laff!.....as for minimal wastage your obviously not talking about 1/2 x's

Its probably statements like that that start the piss taking on these type of threads...nothing against bull x's but think before you type :angry: