bull cross racists

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep bull crossers not because i wanna look hard or take pics when my dogs look like rambo after three films i keep them because i like to hunt bigger game as well as rabbits i also keep them because as a breed the lurcher has evolved...the bull cross has evolved into the best alrounder available they breed well they breed to type,geneticaly they have no problems...physycally they are sounder than most....wastage is minimal....it does piss me off when i see kids and adults alike posting pics of theyre dogs smashed to peices as it does damage our sport/way of life.....i dont slate anyone who keeps bedlingtons or salukis( even tho i wouldnt have one for free)...however i dont expect others to slate me either...threads like this benefit knoone really however i can see why they come about........most the people that slate bull xrs have never owned so i say back off...dont judge something you have no experience of......

I've never heard of a collie, deerhound or bedlington type dog ripping a child to pieces. However children being attacked, sometimes fatally by bull types are all too common.

Thats because thats what you want to hear......

My beddy whippet bitch is alot sharper than my bull crosses, i wouldnt trust her not to snap if the baby pulled her hair but i 100% trust mick, neila and blitz with kids. Obviously a baby wouldnt be left alone with any of our dogs but if i had to choose one to leave her with it would be mick (the dog in the pictures)

I got bit on my ass by a collie when visiting a local farm, the woman came running to the door and said oooo dont turn your back on the dog, too late! it was already latched onto my bum! it bloody hurt too.

was the collie ok after that traumatic incident mand...did the farmer get it to the vets in time to save it?????

Guest miller1989
I keep bull crossers not because i wanna look hard or take pics when my dogs look like rambo after three films i keep them because i like to hunt bigger game as well as rabbits i also keep them because as a breed the lurcher has evolved...the bull cross has evolved into the best alrounder available they breed well they breed to type,geneticaly they have no problems...physycally they are sounder than most....wastage is minimal....it does piss me off when i see kids and adults alike posting pics of theyre dogs smashed to peices as it does damage our sport/way of life.....i dont slate anyone who keeps bedlingtons or salukis( even tho i wouldnt have one for free)...however i dont expect others to slate me either...threads like this benefit knoone really however i can see why they come about........most the people that slate bull xrs have never owned so i say back off...dont judge something you have no experience of......

:clapper: Spot on!

ITS GETTING HOT IN HERE!

next dorr just had a collie PTS bit the kid in the face twice,first time was 3yo kid touching food dog bit her face had 12 stitches,gave the dog a chance kid sat on couch and boom dog struck again this time the 5 yo FACE again PTS this time,the 5yo went hospital again scared for life!

I've never heard of a collie, deerhound or bedlington type dog ripping a child to pieces. However children being attacked, sometimes fatally by bull types are all too common.

Thats because thats what you want to hear......

My beddy whippet bitch is alot sharper than my bull crosses, i wouldnt trust her not to snap if the baby pulled her hair but i 100% trust mick, neila and blitz with kids. Obviously a baby wouldnt be left alone with any of our dogs but if i had to choose one to leave her with it would be mick (the dog in the pictures)

I got bit on my ass by a collie when visiting a local farm, the woman came running to the door and said oooo dont turn your back on the dog, too late! it was already latched onto my bum! it bloody hurt too.

was the collie ok after that traumatic incident mand...did the farmer get it to the vets in time to save it?????

:laugh:

Ill have you know i was traumatised! al made me get out to ask where the boundaries were or something on some new permission, i realised why when it bit me! he was laughing his head off!

And while you are at it, research which dogs were once know as 'nanny dogs'.

Another one who believes all the hype.

That would be the Staffordshire Bull Terrier Moll. :thumbs:

I know you can get the odd bad egg in any breed, but I've never known a human aggressive bull terrier. I've heard of them in the media, but never come across one myself.

Maybe I've led a sheltered life, and the 150 or so ones that I've met have been 'odd ones out,' but I doubt it.

I've come across plenty of aggressive labs, collies, Jack Russells, etc.

Some people don't understand, or want to understand, that as fighting breed, human aggressiveness was specifically bred out of bull terriers, over a lot of years, as it was no good having a dog that would turn on it's handler.

Guest miller1989

Sorry JPT 986 posts,age 16,got your 1st lurcher couple of weeks ago! Says alot! Also im no charv,dont wear trackies,and own a dog with bullx blood line,who gives a feck all give anyone a run for there money on RABBITS with her,she mainly takes rabbits but the bull gives her the drive for bigger quarry!