FOR ALL WHO WANT TO KNOW

Guest kitkat

Guest MY LAW
Ian B just delete this thread and anybody who has got anything to do with MB, The site got closed down not so long back because of MB being a Wa*ker, I for one do not want to lose the forum again.
why delet the thread it has opend up a can of worms ,let those that got some thing to say ,have a chance of geting it of their chest .that is what makes the world go around ,does it not.it will die its own death soon enough. :yes:

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll leave this for now, so everyone can see WHY he was removed previously the man is a dimwit, egotist, LIAR , and if the twat comes within a 100 mile radius of the north east, hes going to get ridden like sea biscuit...

If any of this has any truth about investigations, then someone only has to join the site to view the posts you were making about the warrener slandering him and print them off... Hes obviously reported you...I seriously hope you choke you fat NUMB headed DICK!!

Cough cough............. Sorry for any unproffesionalism, but dealing with certain retards 24/7 on an internet forum has this affect... :)

Guest MY LAW
I'll leave this for now, so everyone can see WHY he was removed previously the man is a dimwit, egotist, LIAR , and if the twat comes within a 100 mile radius of the north east, hes going to get ridden like sea biscuit...

If any of this has any truth about investigations, then someone only has to join the site to view the posts you were making about the warrener slandering him and print them off... Hes obviously reported you...I seriously hope you choke you fat NUMB headed DICK!!

Cough cough............. Sorry for any unproffesionalism, but dealing with certain retards 24/7 on an internet forum has this affect... :)

feck me and i thought i was the only one having to deal with certain retards on this site. :whistling:
Guest MY LAW
I would'nt be surprised :clapper:

We were trying to get the Foreman, on the Grassy Knoll, but he couldn't see over the hedge... ;)

[FOREMAN ] is that a nick name for MB. :laugh: Edited by MY LAW
but how did you reload that lee enfield so fast? was there more than just you involved?

I'm the shooting mod!! These fingers are dangerous. With all the years of typing, reloading the rifle was easier than starting an argument on the internet.

[FOREMAN ] is that a nick name for MB. :laugh:

No... it's someone we love much, much more! ;)

but how did you reload that lee enfield so fast? was there more than just you involved?

I'm the shooting mod!! These fingers are dangerous. With all the years of typing, reloading the rifle was easier than starting an argument on the internet.

Race ya! :D

Police are not dull they pay people lots of money to hack and if they have slight sepisiouns of anyone doing anything illegal on the computer first thing they will do is hack you and you will not have a clue they will be taking lots and lots of proof too if it is computer based and if you think for one second that police cannot read you PM's think again im doing computing in college and hacking is a piece of piss it is the most simple things ever you can hack somebody buy using microsoft word. i dont want to be a big part of this conversation if you are ever going to show pictures to one another pre ban or what ever do it through email because its a little more safer than these forum websites and harder to get into. So hope you all listen and dont do the same mistake as kit kat Adam.