FOR ALL WHO WANT TO KNOW

Guest kitkat

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Police will not hack this site, have no fear of that, its illegal to start with... If they have a problem they will always contact myself first asking for information. to which I have no access or logs... 9 times out of 10 its members landing themselves in shit by openly/publically selling dodgy items ,posting illegal crap, clearly stating their poaching or threatening people, etc... only one forum member has to report them and someone comes on and prints the post ......why land yourself in trouble???

Ian from the sound of it if they want to they will,these new powers they have, does not make it illegal

Its a frightening read,Privacy is out of the window.

The police have confirmed that they have carried out 194 hacking operations in 2007 and 2008: 133 in private homes, 37 in offices and 24 in hotels.

SCARY :nea: 8)

I FOUND THIS OUT ON A METAL DETECTING SITE ............

Edited by akton

its more like jo public who hacks forums the is a lot of people who can and do hack them mine got hacked a while back lucky we had it backed up type hacking into youtube you will see how easy it is. does anyone think this post is linked to the spaming that went on as well get everyone on then do the link

Guest MY LAW

personly i think pictures paint a thousand words ,words mean feck all .we can all say or write what we dont mean .that is why i have not or will not ever show a pic of any thing i have done or ever will do ,[i dont take pics ,have not got time to take pics ,no need to take pics ,] :no:

Edited by MY LAW

the moral of the story is.......

dont post pics of hares.foxes,digs,deers,badgers or anything llegal and you wont get nicked

some of the pics people post on here are well hot. its obvious police and any government body will get access

to all posts PM's as well how do you think peado's and kid groomers get caught :icon_eek:

well after reading this and haveing run ins with the authorities fisheries ,i realy think thye must have fech all to do but what i must say is thye have appionted full time wildlife liasons officers and they have not caught many people , for there wage bill ,so maybe there going a diffrent route to catch people, harasment for poaching or takein game ilegaly welll in some parts ,part of life , thyell confiscate gear cars maybe dogs , nets , on a more happier note i saw several pics in east anglia about turning the ban on hunting and there were family pics of people hunting enjoying there self , instead of worrying about getting knickd take precautions and start geting hunting polls and when you vote put up the name of the hunting club you are involved with ie shooting club and start harasseing the mps local goverment , as i would love to see the day it was squashed, i think alot of people forget in the early eighties when alot of us started it was always poaching and you kept quite now ,to much hype what dog done this and that, alot on here dont no what harrasment is ie bailiffes keepers police , and some do , and as for poaching i cant beleive some on here they would get lost going to the tiolet , ive spoke to mark and he seems fine on phone and well ,i dont no what goes on with mods and people and bickering not intrested more intrested what im doing or mates or helpers who want to learn the game , only intrest is hunting fishing ,not bullshit or bickering leave thta for those who have to much time on there hands see use ive met millet to and ian b a few years ago they seemed fine at the time ,had a laugh unless they have changed any way hunt till the time comes you cant walk then well thtas life i no old guys at seventy who still hunt and hopefully ill be there some day cant see it but you never no

Well chaps, Phew!! Just read this and its a bit vague to say the least.

Some of it i do not understand, but i hope people believe me when i say i swear on my dogs lives that i, or any of the mods, cannot read PM's.

If the police want information from this site then they will approach Ian. In this instance it didnt happen.

Now i remember the "warrener" thread and a certain someone giving it big man talk, blah, blah, blah.....It didnt take a genius to copy and paste the threats etc now did it.

Then theres the hunting.....Now if someone openly boasts about illegal activites on here , even posting photos to "prove" to everyone how much of a big time hunter they are, then I'm afraid they get what they asked for. They got the attention alright, just the wrong sort.

I find it amazing how lads seem to be queuing up to grass themselves up, its quite remarkable really!! And i should imagine quite unique too. Mindst you, i should imagine the authorities cannot beleive their luck......fools opening telling the world what illegal things they get up to, and photos as proof (exif data attatched of course)....

so who is to blame?? is it "The Mods" cos we grassed them up and gave the photos (that were all over the many sites)to the "cops".....eerrmmm.....NO......

Ok, well shall we blame the police, are they to blame for arresting someone who had been opening boasting/threatening/giving them as much evidence "on a plate" as well as pics with their reg plate in!!!........eeerrrmmmm....No..

Well, maybe, just maybe , its the fool that has supplied the authorities with more evidence than they can shake a stick at......of himself!!

A multiple choice there......

I heard a couple of days ago that "THL" had "given" the police someones IP addy and this is how the police "found" their man!!...well, the guy was well known as he had given his real name in correspondance with certain people as he "hunting down" a dog theif.....All this information, I know for a fact, would have been handed over to the police...... but not only that, the guy was silly enough to leave his reg plate on...I mean...it hardly took columbo to find an address and name from such a clue.......

These are just a few of my thoughts, Now i hope people will sit back and think a bit more before posting photos of dogs that are not in good condition and graphic "contact" shots. Please take note EVERY pic posted on here will be copied and all data stored by people who are against our way of life......

DO NOT blame the police if they come a-knocking, there is only one person to blame.....

I have no problem with anyone at all, but please , please be careful....

Good legal hunting and i wish everyone a good 2009...Cheers JD

i think its a mans write to put up what he wants as long as hees willing to take the flak with it ,but realy why educate to much, less they no the better as there a grass in every village and plenty down these smaller vilages , back home in the miner villages they kept stoom down neare the borders they well sing sing when they hear the metal door ring when thye get locked up ,, had afew visits gypsys warnings but well they have to get you red handed ,i realy think that internets good ive bought boats fishing gear took people out who never had the chance or no how and had a few return the compliments not many but a few , if your puting stuff up make sure its worded write or dialect so they cant understand to much,comps to me is abit fun but no were near the real life of things , adios

Mods cannot read anyones PM's Mark...anyone who has a forum or any mod will tell you that.

thats right as far as i know,theres no facility on admin control panel to do this.

if the police really wanted to do this i dont think they would go through the admin of a site much more likely they would have the cooperation of ip boards..if they need that much.

either way they could be on here in your pms and admin wouldnt have a clue about it.

a picture or a post prove bugger all,,if such are used by the police to try and charge you with animal crimes any brief will blow it out of the water,a simple 'the picture was staged' or the post was bull shit is enough to get you out of the police station and charges dropped. the only way that they will get the cps to prosecute is if they have indipendant first hand proof.

on aother note if this forum did provide info to the police its bang out of order and beneath contempt,however he maywell not have been left with much choice,even if the allegations were proved false a charge of obstruction would still stick if the site admin didnt help.

also worthy of note is that that pathetic animal charity the RSPCA employ fulltime I.T workers to check out all the huntin forums.

every ones got a chioce mate , if the police came knocking ,u can soon get rid of things , and well hees not getting done for armed robberry gbh just a poaching ban or illegal hunting they dont send you to botany bay or van deimans land , in the lite of thing s what can they do hassle you abit but he has more permision than most so he can get them done for harassment ,been harrased mate and you have to be clever with it and always have an alibi or sound witnesses ,or written permiss , if you put up naughty pics of furry big game well youi run the risks of getting caught unles you have good alibies ie shot during the day legaly , hees not poaching he has plenty land surly the bobbies see that he is not pure scum hees worked hard, ive had gypsies warnings only because out of my hunting fishing im pretty clean nowadays , dont like informers