Whats your weakness

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kay can i ask you a genuine question do you do any hunting at all. this is suppossed to be the hunting life and ive never seen a single thread where youve done any hunting. theres alot of folk on here hinding behind a computer.genuine question would a thread like this not be better posted on facebook

Its called 'GENERAL TALK' :haha: get over it mate. I know a few people on here which hunt ALOT. but never have posted a hunting thread up.

too much crap on here , its like scrolling down through posts and 70% of its gibberish and im finding it even more difficult to find good meaninful hunting related threads alot of this is in no way contributing to hunting in any way shape or form thats my point really

This is on general talk In other topics Of course alot of it aint hunting related :crazy:

Guest hyperion

skinny women with red hair! :thumbs:

other than that its stuff!, dont matter what it is i seem to collect it, ive got loads of stuff half of which i dont use and the other half i dont know what it is! :blink:

cheers

hyperion

the thing i cant understand is theres always bitching about non hunters,does it matter.If the day comes that there is another vote on repealing the hunting ban then every single person would be an asset thats pro hunting.Theres many a person out there that doesnt take part in hunting but they are PRO HUNTING,which is very important in the present situation you find yourself in.Gaz I know you can head back to mother IRELAND if ye feel it necessary,but most in britain doesnt have that luxury,and if you reread this topic you will find your in the minority so just smile and bare it or you could take the path of yer brothers,lol.ENJOY.

Oh my weakness,buying bloody knives.For some reason if I see a well made knife thats appealing to my eye I cant resist.

Edited by jigsaw
kay can i ask you a genuine question do you do any hunting at all. this is suppossed to be the hunting life and ive never seen a single thread where youve done any hunting. theres alot of folk on here hinding behind a computer.genuine question would a thread like this not be better posted on facebook

i think she may hunt ,just likes to keep it under her hat :laugh:

you dont have to be a hunter to be on a hunting site, my mates new girlfriend has got crabs but she dont go fishing :thumbs: