Whats your weakness

Everytime i go out shopping i have to buy a hat , 4 in the last month , i do wear them & the range i buy varys , from girlie pink things to more sober ones like i got today , so whats your weakness

Handbags are the second weakness i have but i resisted to buy today :laugh:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gaz100604

kay can i ask you a genuine question do you do any hunting at all. this is suppossed to be the hunting life and ive never seen a single thread where youve done any hunting. theres alot of folk on here hinding behind a computer.genuine question would a thread like this not be better posted on facebook

Guest Hob__ferret

garry a few people on here ho i no post things like this but they do go hunting they just dont like to post what they catch if ye get what i mean. dont judge a book by its cover just because she has not posted out about hunting dont mean she dosent go hunting

Guest gaz100604

too much crap on here , its like scrolling down through posts and 70% of its gibberish and im finding it even more difficult to find good meaninful hunting related threads alot of this is in no way contributing to hunting in any way shape or form thats my point really

too much crap on here , its like scrolling down through posts and 70% of its gibberish and im finding it even more difficult to find good meaninful hunting related threads alot of this is in no way contributing to hunting in any way shape or form thats my point really

Not everybody wants to talk about hunting all the time, shes just asking a question, its not like shes doing anything wrong

kay can i ask you a genuine question do you do any hunting at all. this is suppossed to be the hunting life and ive never seen a single thread where youve done any hunting. theres alot of folk on here hinding behind a computer.genuine question would a thread like this not be better posted on facebook

F**k sake, this is the general talk section. This site is an online community based on our love for fieldsports, but that doesn't mean that that's all we should talk about. It's the other bits & pieces that makes this site what it is IMO.

Nobody forces you to read this section, do they? :doh:

My weakness is genuine redheaded women Kay! :laugh:

(I hope the wife doesn't see this! :laugh:)

You aren't looking very hard then, are you?

If you're not happy with the site, PM a mod, I'm sure they can put you out of your misery. :bye:

Guest gaz100604

im not saying shes doing anything wrong look at all the threads started by kay hunting related ? she sounds like a nice woman in fairness but this site has alot of this sort of nonsence on it, i log in read about hunting but its a trend recently o here were lots thread are nonsence .

im not saying shes doing anything wrong look at all the threads started by kay hunting related ? she sounds like a nice woman in fairness but this site has alot of this sort of nonsence on it, i log in read about hunting but its a trend recently o here were lots thread are nonsence .

Dont go on them then, there is a hell of a lot of hunting related threads on here and more than enough hunting topics you can read

Guest Hob__ferret

Not everybody wants to talk about hunting all the time, shes just asking a question, its not like shes doing anything wrong

like whippeter said not every one wants to talk about hunting 24 7 as every one dont go out all the time hunting :wallbash:

hey gaz you knew to this forum lark or what, goto any forum about any subject and it will have threads and topics that have nothing to do with the actual said thing, this is called a community where like minded people come to chat, not everything has to be hunting related.

Sorry for hijack Kay.

Everytime i go out shopping i have to buy a hat , 4 in the last month , i do wear them & the range i buy varys , from girlie pink things to more sober ones like i got today , so whats your weakness

Handbags are the second weakness i have but i resisted to buy today :laugh:

Anyway lets get back to the above question

Id say my weakness is that im not a very patient person, except when is comes to fishing or hunting