watch yourselves

Ya see, this is the bit I dont get and the reason I belive that NO ONE should give a penny to the Countryside Alliance.........why are the CA not bringing private prosecutions on the RSPCA and individual inspectors.......victimise them like they victimise dog lads!

The RSPCA, PETA, SABS you name it, think nothing of bringing a private case agaist someone........why not do the same, anyone who gives money to any of the so called "pro fieldsports" clubs needs there head looked at.

Give em feck all untill they get off there fat arses and start to fight for the cause!!

couldnt agree more keeping the fat cats fat

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This may be stating the obvious or i may have missed something, but here goes.

i thought that it was possible for an officer of the law (not a Arse PCA w4nker) to impound (not confiscate, only a court can do that)

a dog if it was being used for an illegal purpose, so, if the bloke was out coursing (and fair play to him) then the dogs in the yard were not being used for an illegal activity, the afore mentioned w4nker stated that the pups needs were being met and the two "lurchers" were in good nick so no cause for removal due to neglect.

So why were the dogs removed?

its another prime time example of the totally useless, ineffectual shower of shit that are the police ably assisted by the biggest joke since Jeremy thorpe said he didnt do it, and who suffers, yes well done everyone, its you and me and our dogs.

As ive said before its every man (and you girls) for themselves if are unfortunate enough to have to deal with these scum then get as much help as you can as fast as you can cos the odds are really stacked up against ya :censored: :censored: :censored:

lancs police are out to get as many coursing lads as poss. a mate of mine ended up with blue flashing lights round him last time he went there, f#####g wa####s were gonna take the dogs and car but couldnt cos he didnt have any catches on him. they use the helicopter a fair bit to try and catch the lads at how much £ per min of tax payers money. the rspca have no right in taking the dogs cos were obvoustly healthy, and even joe public needs outdoor clothing to walk their pets, and remains of hares.........whos to say they were'nt road kill. any solicitor would have them dogs back in one hour because as the law states, innocent until proven guilty. oh yeah whos to say that the kn#b that grassed didnt mistake a rabbit for a hare.

so there you go guys if every thing that was in the video was everything then there is no case against the guys for coursing

Edited by webby
Guest blackntan

COME ON BOOTNECK AND CO GET ON AND DEFEND THE SCUM RSPCA, IF EVER AN ORGANIZATION WANTED INVESTIGATING ITS THIS SHOWER, CUNTRY SIDE ALLIANCE WERE ARE YOU WHEN YOUR NEEDED IN YOUR RANGE ROVER SPORTS QUAFFING SLOW GIN, :yes:

Would it be feasible to establish a fighting fund to support lurcher and terrier owners in cases such as this? Maybe even using this site as a means to organise and gather funds. Like it or not, the legal and political routes are the only effective options left to do anything about this ridiculous state sponsored harassment. The political option is really a non starter because hunting is not media friendly and the hunting community is too argumentative to present a united front. Fighting convictions and setting legal precedents about interpreting the Hunting Act has to be the way to go, but good solicitors and barristers are expensive. The CA are going to do FA to help, so maybe it' s time to think about a lurcher and terrier focused organisation?

Guest fell terrier

bad crack that so much police time has been wasted and the rspca have jumped on the band wagon but in the end these lot have got what was coming to em they please there selves what they do and cause greif for everyone who keeps dogs there is more to this story than meets the eye and the tv has only told you what they want you to know it looks better against the hunting fraternity every year we get do as you likers causing greif in the north west if they had had a bit of permision they could of got away with it after all they were only after rabbits.but there above the law every other week there is farmers losing stock to dogs every week farmers are having gates left open by simular types dont get me wrong the pigs are wxxkers but at the end of the day decent dog lads are getting a lot of greif up here due to them if you go out for a lamp at night you get pulled searched treat like a criminal i feel gutted that they have been pulled but if the pigs have made this much hooha over a few poxy hares what about if they catch someone diggin itll make the news at ten how does anyone expect to get any permision with shite like this happening we have even had farmers telling us that we cant come on any more after an incident that made the papers and news a few year ago luckily we have that permision back now but mud sticks a lot of folk think lurchers terriers scum stock worriers in this day and age and incidents like this do nothing to help our cause

Guest blackntan
Would it be feasible to establish a fighting fund to support lurcher and terrier owners in cases such as this? Maybe even using this site as a means to organise and gather funds. Like it or not, the legal and political routes are the only effective options left to do anything about this ridiculous state sponsored harassment. The political option is really a non starter because hunting is not media friendly and the hunting community is too argumentative to present a united front. Fighting convictions and setting legal precedents about interpreting the Hunting Act has to be the way to go, but good solicitors and barristers are expensive. The CA are going to do FA to help, so maybe it' s time to think about a lurcher and terrier focused organisation?
THE OLD SAYING DIVED AND CONCUR , IF YOU WANT TO CHALLENGE THE LAW YOU NEED TO BE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF IT IF YOU HAVE PERMISSION TO BE ON THE LAND IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU HAVE HALF A CHANCE IF YOUR POACHING AND YOUR CAUGHT NO CLUB WILL BACK YOU BUT THIS WITCH HUNTING AND THE MISUSE OF THE PUBLIC PURSE HAS TO BE QUESTIONED HOW CAN THE POLICE JUSTIFY THIS LEVEL OF FORCE FOR ALLEGED COURSING , THIS SHOWS THE LEVEL OF INFILTRATION OF THE RSPCA BY THE LACS ETC WHO ARE SUPPLING THE LEADS AND INFO TO THE BOYS IN BLUE , , TERRIER AND LURCHER MEN ARE THE TARGET. IT SEEMS THEY CAN NOT GET A RESULT AGAINST THE HUNTS SO NOW THERE GOING FOR THE EASY TARGET , HOW COME THE BBC WERE PRESENT WHAT INTEREST DOSE THE LOCAL COMMUNITY HAVE IN THE CAPTURE OF A COUPLE OF LURCHES AGAIN WHO TIPPED THEM OFF , THE POLICE ARE THE TO PROTECT THE PUBLIC AND UP HOLD THE LAW NEXT TIME YOU SEE SOME ONE ON THE PHONE WHILE DRIVING IN LANCASTER PHONE 999 THE POLICE WILL BE THERE : :icon_eek: :JUST THOUGHT ON THERE MITE OF BEEN A DRUKEN SOLIDER HINDING UNDER THE BED FOR THEM TO KICK THE FOOOK OUT OF :whistling: Edited by blackntan
bad crack that so much police time has been wasted and the rspca have jumped on the band wagon but in the end these lot have got what was coming to em they please there selves what they do and cause greif for everyone who keeps dogs there is more to this story than meets the eye and the tv has only told you what they want you to know it looks better against the hunting fraternity every year we get do as you likers causing greif in the north west if they had had a bit of permision they could of got away with it after all they were only after rabbits.but there above the law every other week there is farmers losing stock to dogs every week farmers are having gates left open by simular types dont get me wrong the pigs are wxxkers but at the end of the day decent dog lads are getting a lot of greif up here due to them if you go out for a lamp at night you get pulled searched treat like a criminal i feel gutted that they have been pulled but if the pigs have made this much hooha over a few poxy hares what about if they catch someone diggin itll make the news at ten how does anyone expect to get any permision with shite like this happening we have even had farmers telling us that we cant come on any more after an incident that made the papers and news a few year ago luckily we have that permision back now but mud sticks a lot of folk think lurchers terriers scum stock worriers in this day and age and incidents like this do nothing to help our cause

:o Eh!!!!

Do you know these lads personally FT? As thats a pretty damning attack on those who run lurchers without permission, most of whom respect the land and animals they run!

'Help our cause'.... what cause would that be???

If you think that the forces that oppose us will go away if every owner of a lurcher or terrier had permission to work their animals you are very much mistaken!!

Oh, and as for us having a bad name, scum as you called it, thats been around for the 'few' hundred years that people have kept and worked lurchers & terriers, most of us work around it!

Whats the other side of the story mate???

I get where you're coming from, but regardless of whether these lads were poaching or not, its mental to see the amount of police time and money has gone into it, press coverage, ARSEPCA attendance, then however much its gonna cost to bring them to court and prosecute them, for the sake of running hares!!!!!

I get taken out on permission, that had lads caught poaching on it, but they were after more than just hares, or whatever was on the land, they were taking farm equipment and anything they could get there hands on!! To me that has nothing to do with working dogs, but in that news report, there was no mention of theft of any kind, so if all they've done is run a few hares off permission, i think its overkill and a piss take!!!! I dont doubt for a second that the nobs at RSPCA would've highlighted this to the press, just to make it out that we are all such bad people and the spawn of the anti christ, in the hope that more people in the future will report innocent people out walking dogs which resemble lurchers and running dogs of any kind!!!!!!

Guest night time my time
Ya see, this is the bit I dont get and the reason I belive that NO ONE should give a penny to the Countryside Alliance.........why are the CA not bringing private prosecutions on the RSPCA and individual inspectors.......victimise them like they victimise dog lads!

The RSPCA, PETA, SABS you name it, think nothing of bringing a private case agaist someone........why not do the same, anyone who gives money to any of the so called "pro fieldsports" clubs needs there head looked at.

Give em feck all untill they get off there fat arses and start to fight for the cause!!

that is a seriously good point you made there wilf,i think they are only concerned with the big hunts etc, imo its still a class thing,it was the big fox hunts that caused the bann in the 1st place,dont get me wrong im not agianst it but when people get treated like that for filling a pot 2 weeks from christmas,words fail me, unbelieavable!!!,its the C,A that should be recieveing mass emails of protest for letting the likes of these lads down,force them to take this sort of thing on board,direct action back on some of these c**t is needed,the same way they got it bannd,teach em a few lessons, :censored::censored: