watch yourselves

My nan always had a packet of little imps and victory V's in her bag,plus out of date chocolate. :)

Out of date choccies?Was she arrested? :blink:

they let her off lightly,gave her 3542 hours community service,(whiting Somalians trainers in the west end).Curfew from the hours of 11.00am to 10.58am,(she's still got enough time to take the bins out)they were going to put her on tag till they realised the tag weighed more than her.....

all in all think she may just learn her leson out of this,oh well she's only got 3429 hours left on her community service....

Thats what I like to see,good old fashioned british justice meted out :victory: Firm but fair :victory: let that be a lesson on peddling stale confectionary :yes: I did feel guilt when you said the tag weighed more than her though :no: But then I realised without the likes of her our somali youth might have grubby training shoes,so she is serving her community well :victory:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She should be burnt at the stake in my opinion...BUt then again i'm a married white working middle aged male with a wife and three children..So what the feck does my opinion count.I 'm in the minority

Who said that ;)

My nan always had a packet of little imps and victory V's in her bag,plus out of date chocolate. :)

Out of date choccies?Was she arrested? :blink:

they let her off lightly,gave her 3542 hours community service,(whiting Somalians trainers in the west end).Curfew from the hours of 11.00am to 10.58am,(she's still got enough time to take the bins out)they were going to put her on tag till they realised the tag weighed more than her.....

all in all think she may just learn her leson out of this,oh well she's only got 3429 hours left on her community service....

Thats what I like to see,good old fashioned british justice meted out :victory: Firm but fair :victory: let that be a lesson on peddling stale confectionary :yes: I did feel guilt when you said the tag weighed more than her though :no: But then I realised without the likes of her our somali youth might have grubby training shoes,so she is serving her community well :victory:

she did get into trouble while doing the community service.one somali lad had very grubby trainers on,so my nan got to work on them she didn't realise he had shorts on till she got to his knee :D

Guest fell terrier
The little peppery hot black liquorice things?They were horrible,she deserved tazering for carrying them :yes: Hope her blood didnt spatter a somali muggers shoplifted bling nikes as he walked innocently past :angel:

As long as his benefits aren't affected he.'ll be fine, if they are he can always sue for PTSD..

If he is a mate of yours, tell him i have ordered a hundred thousand copies of the Citizens advice bureau's leaflet on how to sue old ladies, in Somali, because i believe it to be in the interest of the public, that we dont encourage them to learn too much english.. :)

He still has PTSD from seeing a copy of "Blackhawk down" in Blockbusters,he is suing the firm for advertising genocide of his people,the fact he was born in Lewisham matters not,high profile racism case lawyer Imran Khan has waived his fee and taken on the case :victory: He said thanks for the bundles of leaflets,his family can burn them to heat their Khat dens in Hounslow as they arent given extra heating benefits and it gets cold in those council houses for the hallucinating khat addicts :thumbdown:

just read local paper one lad has been released without charge and the other released pending further investigation another waste of tax payers money and another pr stunt for the rspca

just read local paper one lad has been released without charge and the other released pending further investigation another waste of tax payers money and another pr stunt for the rspca

bet the bbc dont put that on the news, said from the start some of the comments from those involved where the lads best defence, just wonder do the police now PROTECT the lad whose house they showed , he may be targeted if certain people know the area, like feck they will oh silly me they only protect CHILD MURDERERS, and people are expected to respect these people who gouvern us.
Guest blackntan
just read local paper one lad has been released without charge and the other released pending further investigation another waste of tax payers money and another pr stunt for the rspc.
WHAT ABOUT THERE DOGS HAVE THEY GOT THEM BACK , OF THEM b*****ds ID BE DOWN THERE WITH ME BOLT CROPPERS, THE SCUM WILL HAVE MOVED THEM OUT THE AREA ,