memorable pain

Having a Steroid [corticosteroid] injention in my Elbow [funny bone] FECK me it ant funny :thumbdown: .It felt like you had arm smashed with a lump hammer :censored:

And having 3 slipped disc's, which as left me with fecked back :wallbash: [PAINFUL]

BIRD

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest foxyjo.

mmmm.....babies.... :icon_eek:

Apart from that...appendicitus, (sure that's spelt wrong!!)

Dislocating my knee and ripping all the ligaments....bugger, that hurt.

Some fat bird in high heels treading on my toe at the beginning of the summer when I was in bare feet...my toe literally popped under the weight of that heifer. BAN FAT WOMEN IN HIGH HEELS!!!!! :laugh:

Actually...scrub all of that...make it, "the ex" :laugh:

snapping my banjo string!! lads will know what i mean,,was 20 tryed dry bumming my girlfreind at the time... wore a sanitry towel for 3 days before i dare go to the quacks,,ended up in hospital getting stitches,still lived at home took some explaining to my dad hahahha

Jesus Christ I bet that one f*cking hurt!

What did Dad say? :laugh:

Butch

Guest JohnGalway

Nothing serious ever happened to me, touch wood.

Broken 9 toes, all on household furniture :rolleyes:

Having a doctor (he said he was, I'm still suspicious) try to straighten my broken arm that had been bent all day, not good.

Coming home from holiday in Hungary, where I'd been sick, via Paris. Descending into Charles De Gaulle got this m**********r of a pain in my eyeball, thought it was going to go pop, turned out to be a sinus thing.

Worst, most memorable pain though had to be an infected nerve under my wisdom tooth February this year. Rather all of the above multiplied by ten than that again.

Once jumped out of 3 storey window to save girlfriends dignity from her staunch catholic father when he came back unexpectedly, thought the hedge in front garden would break my fall, didn't know about the spiked wrought iron victorian fence hidden in it, took 3 firemen to lift me off, 1 spike through my leg, another through my side, and the other through my neck, dressed in only my jockie's, never saw her again.

Once jumped out of 3 storey window to save girlfriends dignity from her staunch catholic father when he came back unexpectedly, thought the hedge in front garden would break my fall, didn't know about the spiked wrought iron victorian fence hidden in it, took 3 firemen to lift me off, 1 spike through my leg, another through my side, and the other through my neck, dressed in only my jockie's, never saw her again.

Oh god thats terrible :laugh:

Oh god thats terrible :laugh:

Also forgot to add broken heart!

Oh well that would have to be the time i dabbled in making bird lime.I was really young btw so no abuse please.

I didnt have linseed so i thought i would use linseed glazier putty.Boiled it up in a pan.It was like porridge bubbling away.Anyway left it out on the patio to cool.It was a sunday morning and my parents were still in bed.After a bit i went out to check on my creation.It was cold (or so i thought)Scooped my hand right into the pot and best way to describe it was molten f*****g lava.The whole f*****g neighbourhoond could hear my screams. :icon_eek: