A DAY OUT WITH A HARD BLOOD

looks a good day you had there mate, thats a real nice type of whippet that socks, looks like a real good grafter, yes i realy like that type.

great shot of that bunny thats hit the back of the net at full tilt. all the best TOMO ;)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

looks a good day you had there mate, thats a real nice type of whippet that socks, looks like a real good grafter, yes i realy like that type.

great shot of that bunny thats hit the back of the net at full tilt. all the best TOMO ;)

TOMO she is a very good dog and will take everything, she features heavily in my future breeding programme for tegan ..........

Them are great pics Socks and a lovely pair of bitches to top it off catching the bunnys, thanks for posting the thread. :good:

Whats the breeding of the hard blood Socks?

Thanks,

Frank.

:hmm: I think the big Blue whippet definitly has a bit of 'Bull Blood' in her breeding Frank...

As to whether she is a just a heavyweight kinda 'scratch dog' off known racing lines,..its difficult to say :hmm:

I must admit that it was my fault for giving her the nomenclature of possibly being a 'hard blood (non-Pedigree) type of critter... for I have owned similar animals myself over the years,...and she certainly fits the bill,.. and is an extremely game and speedy sort of gal :yes:

All the best,..CHALKWARREN... :drink:

Thank you Chalkwarren. :thumbs:

Frank.

frank just spoke to the lad that owns her and i asked about her breeding and his naswer was ... how the feck would i know the names of dogs i dont really care she works well and thats all i care about :D ... but he did know that her mother had 1/8 bull in her ............