PESTECH 2008

missed the event,due to hosp app........ but i did meet the GOD of my dreams today..... mester ROLFE.

and i took mt hat off to him.............lol

thanks for a great day...

donks.

Hey..........steady..........glad you enjoyed it ..........twas a good day. :icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:

Regards

Rolfe.

glen and liam , that should be intresting :clapper: would have been even better if it were his old man ;)
tomo, the majority of the fieldsports lads know that i am the real inventor of the quick set longnet system , with pockets all tied in place, nobody ever used one until i showed the system , in the early 90,s , although it was devised 38 years ago when i was 24 years old , but there are three people that can,t be lied to one is when they look into the mirror , me who invented it, and GOD, thats good enough for me. anyway it was nice to meet you, and matt the rat, axeholme ferreter, john b, bob nets, holdaway, and i even offered you lads free money and none of you took it , so don,t say that we scots are mean , its just a pity that we did not get together along with rolfe in the evening as we could have had a good crack and a laugh, you are all nice lads and i,m glad i met you all face to face and now know whom i am in contact with. and to tell you the truth, i had an elastic band on the cash i offered you , just incase you lads got it right , ha ha take care boys , and all the best.

It's the first time I looked at this post, thinking it wouldn't be of any interest to me, I mean I'm far from a pro pestie.. I'm absolutely gutted, I would have loved to have met everyone, especially snareman. It seems he lived up to his reputation though, :clapper::clapper::clapper: Rolfe too, and all the lads. I could have dodged the Brinded bunch. I'll keep an eye out in future, bugger, bugger, bugger.

Edited by ianrob

The show was same old stuff, however Glenn,s input did make it worth the trip up from Pasty land, wont be going again for a few years, unfortunatly it reminds me how i have sold my soul, i cant honestly say i am a mole and rabbit catcher anymore, i am a pest technician, there i have come out the closset, the money seduced me.

:duh::guitar::sorry::drinks:

now you lot know what i had to put up with being taught by that scottish gentle man :whistling: he was being polite normally he would just say "are your ears painted on your feckin heed "one of a kind is glenn willing to help any one if he can :notworthy:

The show was same old stuff, however Glenn,s input did make it worth the trip up from Pasty land, wont be going again for a few years, unfortunatly it reminds me how i have sold my soul, i cant honestly say i am a mole and rabbit catcher anymore, i am a pest technician, there i have come out the closset, the money seduced me.

:duh::guitar::sorry::drinks:

I didnt see you MT, you must of had you technician tie and shirt on :victory:

I would also like to say it was a pleasure to be able to watch and listen to Glenn & Steve two men obviously at the top of there game,it certainly came across that Glenn has dedicated a lot of time to his chosen profession (not sport or past time i would like to add) reeling off dates each new device was invented or tweaked to perfection.I feel almost honored to have had the chance to listen to Glenns unique teachings a chance i may never get again and a opportunity others may not get,I'm sure the practical courses would have been even better attended had the NPTA chosen to promote them ;) , i might be wrong but i found no reference to them on their website or advertisments and only learnt of them via a thread on this forum.

I am not a novice pest controller but i am a novice using snares so i stood ,watched ,listened and tried to absorb all the valuable information Glenn was giving out in his own no nonsense style ,i attended the morning and afternoon sessions taking away advice that cost me nothing.Further indication of Glenns passion for his subject was that each twenty minute session he was scheduled to do lasted well over a hour.

Many thanks from a already improved snare user !