The Hunting Life

Cheers for your efforts and reopening the site, my good lady was more upset than me last night, and that was saying something.

As the Referee says the rules are the rules and we should all live by them. Thanks again IanB

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, just look at the words of support form the good people of the site, members PLEASE help us to move the site forward and use the report function and don't get embroiled in any petty rubbush, its only the tinternet.............

Well put Simo.... :clapper:

Nice one Ian ;)

I hear from A you had a good night on the shine last night Bosun ;)

Moonshine!

Pair of us pissed as farts sitting in my Land Rover at the end of the street ..........

To Mr Ian,

Thanks, just thanks.

Well, just look at the words of support form the good people of the site, members PLEASE help us to move the site forward and use the report function and don't get embroiled in any petty rubbush, its only the tinternet.............

Well put Simo.... :clapper:

Nice one Ian ;)

I hear from A you had a good night on the shine last night Bosun ;)

Moonshine!

Pair of us pissed as farts sitting in my Land Rover at the end of the street ..........

To Mr Ian,

Thanks, just thanks.

;););)

Hi Ian,

I rarely post on here as I am a newbie to the Field Sports. It is something that I have been interested in for many years but never had anyone to offer me guidance, so it was always a non starter.

Over the last few years I made friends with a bloke called Paul in my local who is a Dry Stone Waller and has lived and worked in the countryside all his life. He has working terriers and lurchers and I have been shooting and lamping with my friend Paul many times since we first met.

I love the sport and the outdoors and I have started involving my 6 & 4 year old daughters and Wife in it more and more, as I have recently invested in an English Springer Spaniel and we all go out walking together and training as a Family.

My girls love it looking at all the fungi and acorns and splashing around in their wellies, then throwing the dummy for Sam, my Springer and then blowing my whistle to get him to come back.

Most nights I look on here for pointers and inspiration and I was shocked to say the least when I discovered that it had closed. THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST HUNTING FORUM ONLINE !!! and I just want to thank you for re-opening it again....

In my case you are offering far more than a few pointers here and there...you are helping to bring a Family together..my Family !

Many thanks mate !

All the very best,

Jase :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper: