who is everyone

Guest ooty

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm Tracy live nr Pontefract. Got 1 labx, 1 alsation/grey, 1 Saluki ;) , 2 rabbits, 2 guinea pigs, 4 fancy bantams, 5 quail, 5 gerbil, 10 tame cockatiel

Live with O/H who you never see on here. Mam lives with us - thanks to two timing cheater of a step dad.

Dont do kids, also Fund Raising Co-Ordinator for Rottweiler Rescue & Area Co-Ordinator for Doglost.

In total onesty I'm very surprised,here in Italy people looksto be totally different from uk.I'm surprised at how many children you have and how young you marry.Here in Italy houses are really expensive and there is not a real rent house market.renting a 3 rooms house here where I work will probably cost me the 80% of my income.So thats probaly why here people tend to marry in their 30's and have only one children for couple,Its really a common thing here to be 30 or more and still live with parents.

That said I'm Valerio,I live in Tuscany(central italy) I'm a bus driver,I'm 32,single,'ve 2 terriers and 2 boarshounds,3 shootguns and two rifles.And yes,I still live with my parents and more than happy to still live with them.

This is me and the mrs. Its a few years ago, and she's still the best thing thats ever happened to me :thumbs:

post-16220-1223494169.jpg

Which ones the missus?

I've got some more intimate pics of her. If your interested, but the price is high!

Or we're on Mingers.com. We were mingers of the week! lolololol.

Valerio, i'm from Sicily, i found that the women in Sicily have more of a moustache, thats why i chose my gorgeous wife in the photo. She's a shaven beauty! :thumbs:

I am Andrea, i am married to ASD, we have 5 children and keep Minshaw lurchers, we have our own site called Hunters United, that was made by our then 14 year old son Hare Hunter, we live in Cumbria.

Well i'm Andy now 42 :o and need say no more than what's been quoted :tongue2:

Yep I remember you and your Mrs from years ago on here :thumbs: , and I remember you because of one of the best most interesting threads I have read on this sight (Minshaw lurchers) a cracking read with pictures of old even if you had flairs on :tongue2: ......... nice to see you and your good lady back :victory:

Oh Im 41

Live with my Mrs 3 kids and my patterdale :drink: