WHY WHY WHY OH WHY

socks

I can understand members getting fed up when they see post after post about "mitzy" playing happily, but a post like this that wants shot of "pet owners" then seems to creep into "anti's" as well, lets think about it here, would an anti show themselves like that, start posting stuff that would attract attention to themselves and get them a ban, or would they keep quite, maybe pretend to be a hunter so they fit in, it would be very easy to do such a thing, the same as this site having lots of armchair hunters, where do we draw the line

shall we have a seperate set of rules, maybe you would need to be vertified by another, to prove you have ferreted, or post a set amount of "topics" per month, not just replies to stay a member :hmm:

Im sure we'd start getting moaning posts then, if someone got deleated,

as for the remark of "mods doing their job", the word job sounds like we get paid for it :wallbash: we dont, we do it free of charge, in between all our other stuff,ie

work,sleep,eat,hunting ourselves, oh and looking through loads of new posts each day, trying to sort out the good and bad amongst you all, work it out for yourselves, divide the daily post count between mods and you'll get my point, or not

out of interest, should I deleate and ban myself :hmm:

I keep ferrets for ferreting, but my daughter has 2 pet ferrets that live in the front room, I dont post their funny antics and what they get upto on here, as they are not "hunting ferrets" but admit to letting a few get posted, if I know they too are proper ferreters

it doesnt take the brains of an arch bishop to see which posters are genuine hunters and which are not and as a mod on here you should know who is who and be able to say yep they are only pet and show keepers and add nothing but fluffy nonsence to every thread put up ... its easy really you hunt or not and if you dont bye bye ..........

as for your modding duties i know all about them as i mod on moochers but i mod the whole board not just one section and i manage to do that ok inbetween everything else i have to do .............

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can understand members getting fed up when they see post after post about "mitzy" playing happily, but a post like this that wants shot of "pet owners" then seems to creep into "anti's" as well, lets think about it here, would an anti show themselves like that, start posting stuff that would attract attention to themselves and get them a ban, or would they keep quite, maybe pretend to be a hunter so they fit in, it would be very easy to do such a thing, the same as this site having lots of armchair hunters, where do we draw the line

shall we have a seperate set of rules, maybe you would need to be vertified by another,

Yes an anti would show themself, posting for the attention trying to fit in with hunters, How many documentaries have we seen where anti's have infiltrated hunts, digging when that was legal and the most recent the illegal dog fighting.?where did they get there information from in the first place?by infiltrating these groups So come on lets hear your defence of members posting nearly 10,000 posts and not one about hunting

Verifying would be a very good place to start, it is after all called The Hunting Life

Y.I.S Leeview

I assume your refering to me sean

why is the ferreting section so saturated with people that are obviously pet keepers and would curl up and cry into their pillows if they seen a rabbit bolted by a ferret and dispatched humanely ................

this is a hunting site for people that keep and work their ferrets for the job they have been bred to do for hundereds of years and not for the fluffy show/pet brigade .... i am sure there are plenty of sites out there that they can join and talk about who won what show to their hearts content and leave the rest of us to get on with hunting and hunting talk .........

mods ??? ..................

i dont understand what your on about??? i wouldnt dream of letting any of my ferrets hunt..the thought of them getting dirty..eeeeewwww.......i cant explain the buzz i get when i won the best ferret in show section!!!! the judge said it was because my mrs did such a great job of trimming those horrible long nails....we are going to enter the fancy dress ferret section next year!!!! :icon_redface::victory::big_boss:

shall we have a seperate set of rules, maybe you would need to be vertified by another,

Yes an anti would show themself, posting for the attention trying to fit in with hunters, How many documentaries have we seen where anti's have infiltrated hunts, digging when that was legal and the most recent the illegal dog fighting.?where did they get there information from in the first place?by infiltrating these groups So come on lets hear your defence of members posting nearly 10,000 posts and not one about hunting

Verifying would be a very good place to start, it is after all called The Hunting Life

Y.I.S Leeview

I assume your refering to me sean

Well Kay You would know all about then as i heard it was Your intention to take Legal Action against Leeview for Calling You an ANTI quite HOW you will do so fails me, and By the way i have searched Most of Your Posts without ONE mention of Hunting am i correct?!!!!!

Who gives a shite......the board is full of antis anyway.

Its a bit like pin the tail on the donky, point at any member and you could be right..............who cares!

Live life, love, be free, run naked on the grass.............drink fine wine from used underpants, walk naked into a cold mountain stream..........

Do you care?, I dont........

Faffle!!!!

Who gives a shite......the board is full of antis anyway.

Its a bit like pin the tail on the donky, point at any member and you could be right..............who cares!

Live life, love, be free, run naked on the grass.............drink fine wine from used underpants, walk naked into a cold mountain stream..........

Do you care?, I dont........

Faffle!!!!

You old hippy :laugh:

So Leeview, Sean, Patina what ever your calling yourself this week

Proof please

Know I do want to know where you got that link twixt Leeview and Patina from ?I gave it to stubby along with my password to flaming ferret when I first saw you on here nd warned him and others about you and droid other info of have we to say a personnal nature came back on another site about you (not your legal threat :clapper: )more personal than that

Y.I.S Leeview

Edited by Leeview
why is the ferreting section so saturated with people that are obviously pet keepers and would curl up and cry into their pillows if they seen a rabbit bolted by a ferret and dispatched humanely ................

this is a hunting site for people that keep and work their ferrets for the job they have been bred to do for hundereds of years and not for the fluffy show/pet brigade .... i am sure there are plenty of sites out there that they can join and talk about who won what show to their hearts content and leave the rest of us to get on with hunting and hunting talk .........

mods ??? ..................

well well well i did not know that you had to work your ferret to be a member

we would not be able to sleep if i lost fluffy my son would be gutted do ou know to any pet site we can join

this is going on in other sites to mate and sections what can be done about it vet people stop kids get real? your gonna get ferret lovers and kids in

the thing to do is watch who you talk to and dont get sucked in no your people

let them come on and maybe they can learn what we actually do? they get an insight into the world of hunting and learn how we actually operate, who knows maybe even convert a few, with people offering to take them out etc etc.

some hunters also show their working ferrets, and go to ferret racing events as a hobby which is great, why knock them?

if there not doing any harm and arnt anti hunting why should we be bothered?

Edited by wabbithunter_15

I keep and work ferrets the section is so full of shit i rarely bother even looking now!!! saying that its not just the ferreting section lol.... its a big reason o never post anymore...cant be arsed with armchair hunters or kids who think they know everything the bravado and bullshit people write winds me up lol....and before i start anything its not just here its all the forums lol.... this plce is one of the better ones lol....

ok fair enough i would like to see more articles about hunting , but the hunting season has only just started, and with the weather as it is, with the rain etc it isnt really the time to go out..... as the weather improves and we move further into the season im sure we will see more genuine hunting articles , instead of fluffy the ferret pics. :)