black teriers

Guest friedrice

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dee mac

personally i find the black dogs are the only dogs doing serious earth work in my area they have provided me with lots of sport and when tested properly the majourity of them have come through with flying colours .plus all of the genuine digging lads i personally know are digging to black dogs so i find this statement a bit wide of the mark :thumbdown:

personally i find the black dogs are the only dogs doing serious earth work in my area they have provided me with lots of sport and when tested properly the majourity of them have come through with flying colours .plus all of the genuine digging lads i personally know are digging to black dogs so i find this statement a bit wide of the mark :thumbdown:

well said..i totality agree with that dee mac, :thumbs: i give up with none black terriers many years ago.

Guest blackntan
well myselfe, i think most of the black terriers out there have died they're own death.just think most lines out there aint no good any more.

time to look back to the old lines, before the blacks came along ;) .

if ever i was to put myselfe in the shit this statement would do it :clapper:

thers always been black terriers

no there hasent mate :clapper: go on give me the year of the earliest ones you know of :clapper:

do you live in a bubble with the rest of the ill informed crownies on here i was told to come on to see the shite you all rabbit on about if you got up off your arse thers documented history of black fell in the 1800s the real patterdale black well before any one jumped on the book writing band wagon , you just need to know were to look, but its past watford so thats a lot of you lot foooked eh Edited by blackntan

do you live in a bubble with the rest of the ill informed crownies on here i was told to come on to see the shite you all rabbit on about

Not one to get involved but when you make comments like that when you was all too happy for all these ill informed shit talking crownies to keep your thread on the EDRD show going without a bad word to be said. Everyone as a difference in opinion on things wheather wrong or right thats life so no need to slag everyone off. No one makes you log on every day so either you feel sites not that bad or you have plenty of shit to rabbit on about too just needed to say my piece so no need to start slagging me of for it on hear im sure DS will point me out if you feel you have owt to say to me. To all the other crownies good look with the new season :drink:

Guest friedrice
well myselfe, i think most of the black terriers out there have died they're own death.just think most lines out there aint no good any more.

time to look back to the old lines, before the blacks came along ;) .

if ever i was to put myselfe in the shit this statement would do it :clapper:

its my opinion lads. i couldent or cant find a honest line of black dogs out there to date. some work well and so do pups out of them but iff you go deep into lines you'll see that all that shines aint gold.

there are lines that show gold all the time. how many lines can produce 100% workers from all pups born ?

not a lot.

no need for fighting , just something ive noticed over the years. :thumbs:

MY OWN OPINION IS THAT THERE IS GOOD AND BAD IN ALL WORKING TERRIERS NO MATTER WHAT THE COLOUR IF YOU TEST THEM BEFORE YOU BREED OUT OF THEM THEN YOU ARE INCREASING YOU CHANCE OF PRODUCING A WORKER . ALSO IF YOU TRACE ANY LINE BACK FAR ENOUGH YOU WILL FIND ANOTHER BREED IN THE LINE . SO AT THE END OF THE DAY THEY ARE ALL CROSS BRED WORKING TYPE TERRIERS SOME GOOD SOME BAD ITS WHAT YOU DO WITH THE WASTE THAT COUNTS :victory:

Edited by FELL TYPE

:whistling: at the end of the day we all choose the type of dog colour or breed that we like,

it's a bit like the human race you get some family's who for generations have all worked,

then you get who only work if & when they choice to then those who never work :whistling: