black teriers

Guest friedrice

Come on SPIFF dont evade the question .Ye like a slippery eel so you are :drink:

:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm: T ink I know why no reply.Good at the racing eh?

Find out for yourself about the dogs your on about.If the fellas still on here ask him ,why me.Too many tea leafs about for anyone to start talking about other fellas animals.if you had of went about it a bit more decently and sincerely.Why are you so interested in that post?

I won t comment any further on this particular question.

Wheaton whats wrong with your own blacks

Old age a creeping up..Just that you gave favourable comments..If their shite and you knew it would save a bit of time and xpense.Where would ye look then ?not the UK going by your commentsLOL...The man never seems on now since he sold all them digging pups ..

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on SPIFF dont evade the question .Ye like a slippery eel so you are :drink:

Find out for yourself about the dogs your on about.If the fellas still on here ask him ,why me.Too many tea leafs about for anyone to start talking about other fellas animals.if you had of went about it a bit more decently and sincerely.Why are you so interested in that post?

Wheaton whats wrong with your own blacks

Old age a creeping up..Just that you gave favourable comments..If their shite and you knew it would save a bit of time and xpense.Where would ye look then ?not the UK going by your commentsLOL...The man never seems on now since he sold all them digging pups ..

Wheaton i don t know you.

Im certainly not going to give names or dogs names to someone i don t know.

END OF.

YOUR USER NAME WHEATON,WHY?SPELLING WRONG?

Edited by SPIFF

Old age a creeping up..Just that you gave favourable comments..If their shite and you knew it would save a bit of time and xpense.Where would ye look then ?not the UK going by your commentsLOL..".The man never seems on now since he sold all them digging pups" ..

Ask him yourself if you are interested in his dogs, he's a member here, ........probably too many knobheads on here for him now!!

='Sep 3 2008, 08:29 PM']

Wheaton whats wrong with your own blacks PM you instead Spiff

Guest Eamon.Mc

CSM what do you mean with the thumbs down and not what people want to hear? That article is bang on the money if you ask me. Worth reading and actually absorbing the points that the author is putting accross. <_<

ALL I KNOW FOR SURE THAT IF THE LAD WHO WROTE THIS ARTICLE ACTUALLY PRACTISES WHAT HE HAS WRITTEN,AND I HAVE NO REASON TO DOUBT,HE IS A TERRIERMAN WHO HAS THE ABILITY TO MAINTAIN A LINE OF WORKING DOGS SECOND TO NONE,AND THE FUTUIRE OF THE WORKER IS SAFE IN HIS/HER HANDS.

WHOEVER YOU ARE :clapper::clapper::thumbs:

Guest friedrice

ive read all the posts put up on here,and i would say without dought that some think you get better worker out of the black terriers?.

you get more workers because more people own them these day as simple as that. mags like edrd set the trend as far as the black terrier popularity goes,and yet i know some of the lines they talked about .i can say now with kennels of upto twenty pluss dogs it goes without saying that you'll get one or two workers from maybe five litters a year. the sires and dams of these pups often jib and thats fact.

as i said i dont think the black ones have got it no more,ok you may say that old jet of mine is good,and so be it but in time it'll all catch up with the breeders of black dogs.there is no new gene pool no more.

like i said "it's time to back to the old lines" well i think this will have to be the case before long. there are litters out there where all pups make the grade. ugly little dogs but at the end of the day they work. ive found a line ,and hope you boys will to one day :thumbs:

CSM what do you mean with the thumbs down and not what people want to hear? That article is bang on the money if you ask me. Worth reading and actually absorbing the points that the author is putting accross. <_<

sorry for not explaining . i agree with the article and it wil get my vote . unfortunately a lot wont like whats said because it will expose them for what they are , they are the ones that get the thumbs down .

Edited by csm
Guest sticker
there are litters out there where all pups make the grade. ugly little dogs but at the end of the day they work. ive found a line ,and hope you boys will to one day :thumbs:

depends what grade you have eh ?! cause at end of day its all down to standards !

ive read all the posts put up on here,and i would say without dought that some think you get better worker out of the black terriers?.

you get more workers because more people own them these day as simple as that. mags like edrd set the trend as far as the black terrier popularity goes,and yet i know some of the lines they talked about .i can say now with kennels of upto twenty pluss dogs it goes without saying that you'll get one or two workers from maybe five litters a year. the sires and dams of these pups often jib and thats fact.

as i said i dont think the black ones have got it no more,ok you may say that old jet of mine is good,and so be it but in time it'll all catch up with the breeders of black dogs.there is no new gene pool no more.

like i said "it's time to back to the old lines" well i think this will have to be the case before long. there are litters out there where all pups make the grade. ugly little dogs but at the end of the day they work. ive found a line ,and hope you boys will to one day :thumbs:

Friedrice just a quick thought.

Do you honestly think all them "old lines" have been lying around waiting for the black dogs to loose there working ability and popularity.

They are the most used for one reason.

1.THEY ARE THE MOST CONSISTENT WORKERS AND PRODUCERS.

Guest friedrice

Do you honestly think all them "old lines" have been lying around waiting for the black dogs to loose there working ability and popularity.

how do pip,no i don't think the old lines have been laying around waiting for the black ones to loose it. what i would say is they have been forgotten about in father of the new type of black dogs. they are more consistent because more people keep them these days.

but out there ,there are boys with some good stuff better than most i say and not a black dog in sight.

each to they're own i guess

Guest blackntan

I

how do pip,no i don't think the old lines have been laying around waiting for the black ones to loose it. what i would say is they have been forgotten about in father of the new type of black dogs. they are more consistent because more people keep them these days.

but out there ,there are boys with some good stuff better than most i say and not a black dog in sight.

:thumbs:each to they're own i guess

EXACTLY EVERY ONE TO THERE OWN , EVERY ONE SETS THERE OWN STANDEDS, THERES STILL GOOD TERRIERS OUT THERE FELLS ALL SHAPES ALL SIZES , AS LONG AS THE LIKES OF YOU LADS KEEP THE PASSION GOING THE FURTURE OF THE WORKING TERRIER WILL BE PASSED ON THESE DEBATES AS TO WHATS THE BEST TYPE ,SIZE ,BREED, STAYER , BAYER, ALL BEEN DISSCUSED BEFORE IN PUBS , CLUBS, SHOWS SEEN IT COME TO BLOWS A FEW TIMES ASWELL :laugh: MORE IMPORTANT THERE ARE SOME GOOD TERRIER MEN WITH GOOD LINES BREEDING GOOD PUPS AND PASSING ON THE WORKING GENE , WE ALL HAVE AN OPINION ITS GOOD TO DEBATE , :thumbs: ,