black teriers

Guest friedrice

Guest friedrice
:whistling: at the end of the day we all choose the type of dog colour or breed that we like,

it's a bit like the human race you get some family's who for generations have all worked,

then you get who only work if & when they choice to then those who never work :whistling:

your right mate,and best we can . we always put the best sire to dam as we can.

and i dont think its like the human race. familys breed to day without a thought for they're family line ?

mixed race can often produce duff ones as same as the terrier lines do.i aint even going into whoes family's work these days!!!

mixed blood dont produce workers. i'll say no more ?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my terrier is red he came from a litter of blacks

does this mean he is black but red :icon_eek: i wondered if it was like darnel from big brother he is black but white..

can any one help me out :whistling::tongue2::blink:

Guest friedrice

does this mean he is black but red :icon_eek: i wondered if it was like darnel from big brother he is black but white..

well'? what colour is michael jackson ???? black or is he now white ?.

black lines with some white input :clapper:

i think fell type answerd that for you ..there all cross breed terriers if you go back far enough

b+t you keep going on about working terriers i aint seen you with one! you keep a black and tan dog he is a good looking dog but he aint got a mark on him or the black dog you keep .now call me daft if you like but in my time ive not seen a working dog that dont get bit at least some times unless it works rabbits. not wanting an argument . but just my opinion

Guest friedrice

i think fell type answerd that for you ..there all cross breed terriers if you go back far enough

b+t you keep going on about working terriers i aint seen you with one! you keep a black and tan dog he is a good looking dog but he aint got a mark on him or the black dog you keep .now call me daft if you like but in my time ive not seen a working dog that dont get bit at least some times unless it works rabbits. not wanting an argument . but just my opinion

a lot of white dogs were sent up to the fells,and in all fel make up there are white dogs :victory:

Guest blackntan

only been on rats and a coulple of red fellers as yet i agree with you 100% hope to get them more work this season :thumbs: Edited by blackntan
:whistling: at the end of the day we all choose the type of dog colour or breed that we like,

it's a bit like the human race you get some family's who for generations have all worked,

then you get who only work if & when they choice to then those who never work :whistling:

and i dont think its like the human race. familys breed to day without a thought for they're family line ?

mixed race can often produce duff ones as same as the terrier lines do.i aint even going into whoes family's work these days!!!

are we talking human or dogs here

:whistling:

Guest fell terrier

black blue pink red yellow what ever colour they are it dont matter as long as they work its all down to preference i have seen all colours work well i couldnt care if they have different coloured spots and noone else should as long as they WORK i like blacks but i have owned reds black and tans and the odd russel but at the moment just keep blacks everyone is getting carried away yet again with bollox black terriers work as good as any other as long as they are bred right same as russells and same as all the rest of them and true most dogs somewhere in there lines do carry all sorts of colours look at devs pups one of those ended up black and tan wasnt mcoy bred from a white bitch? who cares not me they are bred to do a job if they dont its simple bang game over and try again

Guest friedrice

are we talking human or dogs here

:whistling:

makes no difference what animal you talk about,all the same. and in the big world that we live on were animals to.

Guest friedrice
black blue pink red yellow what ever colour they are it dont matter as long as they work its all down to preference i have seen all colours work well i couldnt care if they have different coloured spots and noone else should as long as they WORK i like blacks but i have owned reds black and tans and the odd russel but at the moment just keep blacks everyone is getting carried away yet again with bollox black terriers work as good as any other as long as they are bred right same as russells and same as all the rest of them and true most dogs somewhere in there lines do carry all sorts of colours look at devs pups one of those ended up black and tan wasnt mcoy bred from a white bitch? who cares not me they are bred to do a job if they dont its simple bang game over and try again

but would you keep a pup you breed with black legs,red back pink line down front of head and blue spots over its body ??/?.

no you wouldent :clapper: youd sell it on wouldent you. add to it a silky top knot and qween anns legs and i wouldent think you would keep it.

or would you ?? .

but would you keep a pup you breed with black legs,red back pink line down front of head and blue spots over its body ??/?.

no you wouldent :clapper: youd sell it on wouldent you. add to it a silky top knot and qween anns legs and i wouldent think you would keep it.

or would you ?? .

Send it to me I will work it.

Sounds like a comment from a show man that sells his super dogs.

well myselfe, i think most of the black terriers out there have died they're own death.just think most lines out there aint no good any more.

time to look back to the old lines, before the blacks came along ;) .

if ever i was to put myselfe in the shit this statement would do it :clapper:

there are plenty of good black stuff left just most lads like to keep it in there own circle