black teriers

Guest friedrice

Guest friedrice

well myselfe, i think most of the black terriers out there have died they're own death.just think most lines out there aint no good any more.

time to look back to the old lines, before the blacks came along ;) .

if ever i was to put myselfe in the shit this statement would do it :clapper:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest friedrice
thers a lot of shit due to showing but thers alot of top workers why any need to go back just look for a good line of breeding

because to go back is to go back to the real old lines,long before the blacks became popular. there are some real good old lines out there,and not a black one in the ped.

black dogs only been here about thirty years or so,and in the world of the working terrier that aint long

i think showers take alot of flack..... yes some do f**k it up for the $$$ but most have the conformation etc of the breed in mind.... i personally belive the people who have f****d the black dog are from the coutrymans weekly, interent, complete idiot messer genration, that belive that a dog that inactual fact does next to fuckall has "made the grade"..... a dog that steams into its quarry must be of good stuff and worth breeding from...... litters and litters of wanky breed dogs from people that dont even know what working a dog is, let alone testing one.

these are the half wits that have f****d it up, and while other uneductaed messers buy these pups and the lines get worse and worse, the breed only goes down hill. thankfully there are a few boys that do know there stuff and strive to keep certain strains correct........ you all knwo what group you fall into :whistling:

i think showers take alot of flack..... yes some do f**k it up for the $$$ but most have the conformation etc of the breed in mind.... i personally belive the people who have f****d the black dog are from the coutrymans weekly, interent, complete idiot messer genration, that belive that a dog that inactual fact does next to fuckall has "made the grade"..... a dog that steams into its quarry must be of good stuff and worth breeding from...... litters and litters of wanky breed dogs from people that dont even know what working a dog is, let alone testing one.

these are the half wits that have f****d it up, and while other uneductaed messers buy these pups and the lines get worse and worse, the breed only goes down hill. thankfully there are a few boys that do know there stuff and strive to keep certain strains correct........ you all knwo what group you fall into :whistling:

:yes::yes: that is spot on :thumbs:

Guest blackntan
well myselfe, i think most of the black terriers out there have died they're own death.just think most lines out there aint no good any more.

thers always been black terriers
Guest friedrice
thers a lot of shit due to showing but thers alot of top workers why any need to go back just look for a good line of breeding

blah blah blah what do you keep plummers :wallbash:

bla bla bla :icon_eek: not plummers mate westies :victory::clapper::clapper::clapper:

Guest friedrice

no there hasent mate :clapper: go on give me the year of the earliest ones you know of :clapper:

Guest blackntan

no there hasent mate :clapper: go on give me the year of the earliest ones you know of :clapper:

LONGER THAN PLUMMERS

Winkhound has got it half right with the people who are putting two and two together and getting a number other than four.

Two Black terriers don't make a good working terrier, simple .

The other bit of it is people not breeding worker to worker and trying, for all the best reasons, to aim for a 'type' instead of pure working ability.

Result, diluted workers who look the part but are a shadow of the workers that have gone before them.

This isn't to say that all black terriers have suffered the same, there are still a great many out there with all the right attributes but like every other working line, you have to know what you are getting and a load of 'scars' on the muzzle just ain't the proof required ;) .

Guest blackntan
Winkhound has got it half right with the people who are putting two and two together and getting a number other than four.

Two Black terriers don't make a good working terrier, simple .

The other bit of it is people not breeding worker to worker and trying, for all the best reasons, to aim for a 'type' instead of pure working ability.

Result, diluted workers who look the part but are a shadow of the workers that have gone before them.

This isn't to say that all black terriers have suffered the same, there are still a great many out there with all the right attributes but like every other working line, you have to know what you are getting and a load of 'scars' on the muzzle just ain't the proof required ;) .