The Destroyer

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

to right but a lot woundnt admittit alot knocked the dog because of ownerlucky was a good dog and thats that but theres always someone saying different but the dogs gone now end of everyone would li

Maccas, Stevie direct out of lucky, wat a dog, i slipped him 3 seaons and trus80 yrds plus everytime thats why i used him on our bitch CASSY= pups in profile...he killed plenty. . lucky breding is pro

Leec you never spoke to the man who bred Sally , because if you did you would know she wasn't bred out of a pure saluki ! Grace didn't pull up she got injured in her first season which finished her !

Posted Images

not a clue if im honest pal just looked through me mates dvds before i posted which is what mae me post, not sure if it was even a tie was it, plus i no that the boke who did win it with JJ was the only bloke in the north east to win the forley, good mates with a pal of mine

as for remembering i would of been 10 at that time so ye i wasnt even hunting then lol

Edited by bedwhippet

not a clue if im honest pal just looked through me mates dvds before i posted which is what mae me post, not sure if it was even a tie was it, plus i no that the boke who did win it with JJ was the only bloke in the north east to win the forley, good mates with a pal of mine

as for remembering i would of been 10 at that time so ye i wasnt even hunting then lol

Yeah JJ won forley cup 2002 i know the owner personally very well think ive got it on dvd somewere nath

• 4 weeks later...

Didn't j Thompson and a. Sankey and nuttall win forley aswell???? There all from north east

Didn't j Thompson and a. Sankey and nuttall win forley aswell???? There all from north east

mr nuttall originally from kent sankey from north east i think

mr nuttall originally from kent sankey from north east i think

thought cn was from lancashire,,