UP THE DALES LAMPING

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i don't know if i have missed the post or if it hasn't gone up yet but whats the news on the tournament... whos running against who and so on..

jo

its pinned in this section mate................ :thumbs:

thanks for the replies ladsand lasses

Good stuff Rew, you're shoulders will adjust, should make for a god first heat for us............... :victory::victory:

lets hope so lol ,yes deffinatley mate,im well looking forward to it. :clapper:

Well done lads thats a good haul.....Bet there was no radio on in that jeep ....just REW raping ....:lol:

lol :clapper::clapper:

Well done lads nice bag there :thumbs: .Looks like fly is turning in to a good 'un for you rew :thumbs:
thanks mate ,yes mate shes always shown promising signs since she caught her first rabbit at 25 weeks and has done ever so well since.i was even happy she didnt open up as she sometimes lets of the odd yip.

good hunting

rew

:clapper::clapper:

firstly a big thankyou to tomo for his time ,taking me on his permision and for giving young fly and myself some good experiance.i was very pleased with fly she ran well and done me proud.it was great to watch tara doing the business ,shes some dog deffinatley a contender for the title imo.thanks again tomo your a star.here some pics of the haul :tongue2: my shoulders are killing but well worth it :clapper: could anyone lighten the pics up ,would be greatfull.all the best

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00006.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

good hunting

rew