pictures to follow

Guest markbrick1

Guest markbrick1

same boring pictures to follow,took the black bitch out tonight as they have started cutting down here so i had a wonder on one of my farms,rabbits everywere to the point to many??????? :thumbs::thumbs: anyway she must of had 40 runs and i mean runs no squatters really cause as she was runing to one another would run across her,any way she nailed 32 in an easy 2 hrs now i call that stamina in a lurcher what about you,i am now starting to get em fit for the plastic bag chasin and another thing, :laugh::laugh: but how many of you have dogs that nail these nus regular are feel they could if they were presented with these numbers in front of em,mark

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

same boring pictures to follow,took the black bitch out tonight as they have started cutting down here so i had a wonder on one of my farms,rabbits everywere to the point to many??????? :thumbs::thumbs: anyway she must of had 40 runs and i mean runs no squatters really cause as she was runing to one another would run across her,any way she nailed 32 in an easy 2 hrs now i call that stamina in a lurcher what about you,i am now starting to get em fit for the plastic bag chasin and another thing, :laugh::laugh: but how many of you have dogs that nail these nus regular are feel they could if they were presented with these numbers in front of em,mark

one every 3.75 minutes not bad going jackanory, sorry i mean mark :whistling::tongue2:

to have caught that many in such a short time, is a feat in its self, ive had running dogs forty years and never done that in two hours, my best is over thirty, but all night, then you have to carry them ,sorry mate but i think you must be related to mr plummer. :nono:

Thirty-two rabbits at this time of year in under two hours on on the lamp on ground holding decent numbers is well within a fit educated dogs capabilities.

The trend on here lately seems to be if I've not done it then it can't be done.

Thirty-two rabbits at this time of year in under two hours on on the lamp on ground holding decent numbers is well within a fit educated dogs capabilities.

i dont doubt the possobillitys of it, if i had the incling i could go and do it tonight, but i dont, its the middle of the summer the ground is hard (ish) and the rabbits are stupid, i just dont see the point?

Guest smashygadge

i dont doubt the possobillitys of it, if i had the incling i could go and do it tonight, but i dont, its the middle of the summer the ground is hard (ish) and the rabbits are stupid, i just dont see the point?

grounds not hard at all its very soft my way and wet in yorkshire area .not bad running at all .and some do it as controll for farmers who want you their . :thumbs:

Guest fight the ban

dont think hes lying at all my whippet x can do this, my collie x got a good bag in a couple hours the other night as well. before anyone gets on my case for summer lamping, me, my dogs and ferrets eat what we catch and theres so many rabbits the farmer is not having a haytime this year because there is not enough grass.

The night i lost my brindle dog, we took 9 out of one field in under 20 mins, then went on to get just under 70 in about 6 fields, we weren't out much over 3 hours lamping, so its not hard to do at all really, providing the game is out there for the taking!!!!!!!