pictures to follow

Guest markbrick1

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SHES A PROPER NUSE IN INTENSIVE CARE,AND MY EX WIFE IS A 1ST CLASS AIR HOSTESS FOR QANTAS FLYING OUT OF SYDNEY I PREFARE IF HE GOES AND SEES HER IN HER UNIFORM,MARK :clapper::clapper:

nah the nurse sounds better and its closer :victory:

WELL COME ON DOWN THE OFFER IS THERE IT WILL BE FUN AND BRING THEM SHETLANDS WITH YOU

sound a genuine lad about your dogs mate,,just read the other thread thats a good offer if ma pups were ready a would have took ye up on that offer though a prefere big rabbits daytime :thumbs:
where the pics yet tho mark lol must be waiting for the rabbits to defrost lol

W.h

:clapper::clapper:

Bye the way Stabs, I never give you permission to put a pic of me up.

Some of you people getting all bitter and twisted defending Mark need to lighten up, he's having a laugh as are most others, just a bit of good bullshit, feck the pics of the rabbits Mark, I am still waiting for the ones of your Bull/Cattles.

I have one question for everyone though, a lot on here seem to try and make themselves sound bigtime by mentioning that they are not hunting, they are doing pest control, are these the catchwords that make someone an expert in the UK?

Edited by FJager
Guest bigredbusa

W.h

Some of you people getting all bitter and twisted defending Mark need to lighten up, he's having a laugh as are most others, just a bit of good bullshit, feck the pics of the rabbits Mark, I am still waiting for the ones of your Bull/Cattles.

I have one question for everyone though, a lot on here seem to try and make themselves sound bigtime by mentioning that they are not hunting, they are doing pest control, are these the catchwords that make someone an expert in the UK?

im not defending him :) we all know what mark is like and he honestly believes his dogs are the first to do something ie: 30 rabbits . thats just the way he is and i have now learnt just to accept the banter :) and mark knows this too.

i can see it now , mark will be at a show with his little clique round him trying to touch 'the chosen one' or listen to his tales of old and how his dogs once run a hare. (or 3) and turned out to be worldbeating hare dogs.

the season is gonna be starting , lets get out there and do what we do and lets have another year of taking the piss out of mark seeing he enjoys it so much :)

to have caught that many in such a short time, is a feat in its self, ive had running dogs forty years and never done that in two hours, my best is over thirty, but all night, then you have to carry them ,sorry mate but i think you must be related to mr plummer. :nono:

:clapper: :clapper:

Guest markbrick1

W.h

i said i will have a look for the pictures but when i got divorced she took the lot weddin pics dogs everything and since she lives on the gold coast its not easy to lay my hands on them but i have asked for them :thumbs::thumbs: ,mark

Guest markbrick1

W.h

im not defending him :) we all know what mark is like and he honestly believes his dogs are the first to do something ie: 30 rabbits . thats just the way he is and i have now learnt just to accept the banter :) and mark knows this too.

i can see it now , mark will be at a show with his little clique round him trying to touch 'the chosen one' or listen to his tales of old and how his dogs once run a hare. (or 3) and turned out to be worldbeating hare dogs.

the season is gonna be starting , lets get out there and do what we do and lets have another year of taking the piss out of mark seeing he enjoys it so much :)

YOU KNOW IAM MORE HATED AT SHOWS THEN ON THESE WEBSITES :clapper::clapper: ASK CHALKWARREN :whistling: BUT I HAVNT BEEN TO 1 THIS YEAR I BET MOST OF YOU ON HERE HAVE, :whistling: I DID 2 YRS OF SHOWS AND ENJOYED IT BUT THEY RUN THERE COURSE WITH ME AND BEFORE THAT I DID ONE IN 1976 HOWS THAT MOST ON HERE HAVE DONE MORE I JUST WON MORE, :clapper::clapper:

Guest joe ox
to have caught that many in such a short time, is a feat in its self, ive had running dogs forty years and never done that in two hours, my best is over thirty, but all night, then you have to carry them ,sorry mate but i think you must be related to mr plummer. :nono:

A well trained dog will pick a third to half of those out there seats at this time of year so its no feat for a capable dog.

Edited by joe ox
Guest Leveller
A well trained dog will pick a third to half of those out there seats at this time of year
she must of had 40 runs and i mean runs no squatters

Well Mark's dog didn't even have any squatters, I'm in awe at his Lurcher hunting prowess :notworthy: good for you Mark you get out there and do some work with your dog don't listen to the haters on here I was wrong about you I used to think you were a selfcentred, egotistic, bighead but now I realise you're nearly taking as many rabbits as me you can't be to bad.