pictures to follow

Guest markbrick1

ffs when a famer/landowner has asked you to get rid of the pests, summer or not thats what needs to be done! and 30 in 2 hours in quite easy as we did that with two new dogs 1 week ago... well done mark

manda its not the amount, its not really the time of year, its mark, hes a wind up merchant its nothing special, just some dont feel the need to brag all the time likle him :wallbash:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ffs when a famer/landowner has asked you to get rid of the pests, summer or not thats what needs to be done! and 30 in 2 hours in quite easy as we did that with two new dogs 1 week ago... well done mark

manda its not the amount, its not really the time of year, its mark, hes a wind up merchant its nothing special, just some dont feel the need to brag all the time likle him :wallbash:

If it weren't for him, we'd have nowt to read really!!!!!! sometimes reading his posts is the only thing that cheers me up, then he reminds me my big dogs are complete shit compared to his littleuns....... :notworthy::notworthy:

And regardless of whether he's a wind up merchant or not, at least he doesn't do it with any malice, gives as good as he gets and has a bit of banter and a sense of humour, some on here aint blessed with such virtues and are just outright twats!!!!!

:whistling::whistling::whistling:

If it weren't for him, we'd have nowt to read really!!!!!! sometimes reading his posts is the only thing that cheers me up, then he reminds me my big dogs are complete shit compared to his littleuns....... :notworthy::notworthy:

And regardless of whether he's a wind up merchant or not, at least he doesn't do it with any malice, gives as good as he gets and has a bit of banter and a sense of humour, some on here aint blessed with such virtues and are just outright twats!!!!!

ffs londogrunner didnt realise you were shagging mark :icon_eek:

Guest markbrick1
i thought picture were meant to follow :lazy: :lazy: :lazy:

im sure mark will be along shortly with his picture of 32 rabbits caught over the last 3 nights :laugh:

now jack you have a sence of humour as well,pictures will follow when they get put on this computer,but i have no reason to lie,and longdogrunner :clapper::clapper: cheers its people like jack who are the malice feckers on here anyway he will grow up one day,mark

i thought picture were meant to follow :lazy: :lazy: :lazy:

im sure mark will be along shortly with his picture of 32 rabbits caught over the last 3 nights :laugh:

now jack you have a sence of humour as well,pictures will follow when they get put on this computer,but i have no reason to lie,and longdogrunner :clapper::clapper: cheers its people like jack who are the malice feckers on here anyway he will grow up one day,mark

hence why i am playing you at your own game, winding YOU up for a change :clapper:

Guest markbrick1
and jack i suppose thats my invitation to youre beloved country out of the window, :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper: i knew it couldnt last :clapper:

nope, i want to be able to give you a slap in person :victory::tongue2:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::drink:

Shhhhhh....i'm trying to get into his misses......i'm gonna use mark as a contraceptive........ :victory::victory:

Guest markbrick1

Shhhhhh....i'm trying to get into his misses......i'm gonna use mark as a contraceptive........ :victory::victory:

weres that mate of yours rabbitrunner hes ment to be down here

Guest lurcherboy2008

weres that mate of yours rabbitrunner hes ment to be down here

feck sake if he had 32 rabbits why every fecker giving him shit? if someone come on here and said i had 4 rabbits today most people say good going so feck me just because he has no pics dont see why he's called a liar feckin timewasting b*****ds on here all the best mate i believe you a rabbit every 3 minuits is feckall much if i could supply that amount of rabbits i think mine could do the same or not far off anyway so i cant see why nobody elses cant, well done mark next time post a few pics for these feckers