pictures to follow

Guest markbrick1

Guest markbrick1
ffs when a famer/landowner has asked you to get rid of the pests, summer or not thats what needs to be done! and 30 in 2 hours in quite easy as we did that with two new dogs 1 week ago... well done mark

manda its not the amount, its not really the time of year, its mark, hes a wind up merchant its nothing special, just some dont feel the need to brag all the time likle him :wallbash:

If it weren't for him, we'd have nowt to read really!!!!!! sometimes reading his posts is the only thing that cheers me up, then he reminds me my big dogs are complete shit compared to his littleuns....... :notworthy::notworthy:

And regardless of whether he's a wind up merchant or not, at least he doesn't do it with any malice, gives as good as he gets and has a bit of banter and a sense of humour, some on here aint blessed with such virtues and are just outright twats!!!!!

:whistling::whistling::whistling:

ffs londogrunner didnt realise you were shagging mark :icon_eek:

Shhhhhh....i'm trying to get into his misses......i'm gonna use mark as a contraceptive........ :victory::victory:

weres that mate of yours rabbitrunner hes ment to be down here

feck sake if he had 32 rabbits why every fecker giving him shit? if someone come on here and said i had 4 rabbits today most people say good going so feck me just because he has no pics dont see why he's called a liar feckin timewasting b*****ds on here all the best mate i believe you a rabbit every 3 minuits is feckall much if i could supply that amount of rabbits i think mine could do the same or not far off anyway so i cant see why nobody elses cant, well done mark next time post a few pics for these feckers

there comin mate boring though,mrs is on nights and i cant do the photo thing,mark

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ffs when a famer/landowner has asked you to get rid of the pests, summer or not thats what needs to be done! and 30 in 2 hours in quite easy as we did that with two new dogs 1 week ago... well done mark

manda its not the amount, its not really the time of year, its mark, hes a wind up merchant its nothing special, just some dont feel the need to brag all the time likle him :wallbash:

If it weren't for him, we'd have nowt to read really!!!!!! sometimes reading his posts is the only thing that cheers me up, then he reminds me my big dogs are complete shit compared to his littleuns....... :notworthy::notworthy:

And regardless of whether he's a wind up merchant or not, at least he doesn't do it with any malice, gives as good as he gets and has a bit of banter and a sense of humour, some on here aint blessed with such virtues and are just outright twats!!!!!

Shhhhhh....i'm trying to get into his misses......i'm gonna use mark as a contraceptive........ :victory::victory:

weres that mate of yours rabbitrunner hes ment to be down here

you've lost me there........ :icon_redface::icon_redface:

getting sick of this site all we do is slate each other,, weather he caught 32 rabbits in 1/2 an hour an hour or 2,3,4 hours or even a day, we should all be saying well done mate good start, not throwing the dummy out of the pram and as i have said in previous posts people in the real/working world dont sit infront of a screen slagging each other off we actually spend time with our dogs and work them and can hold jobs............

people spend there life on here and wonder why there dogs arent catching as much as what marks is it seems to me its just plain jellousey,,,,,,,,,grow up and get out with the dogs..............put your own pics up for people to say well done to yourselfs weather your catching 1-100 rabbits per day or weekend or what ever.......

well done mark

ATB PAUL

Guest markbrick1
getting sick of this site all we do is slate each other,, weather he caught 32 rabbits in 1/2 an hour an hour or 2,3,4 hours or even a day, we should all be saying well done mate good start, not throwing the dummy out of the pram and as i have said in previous posts people in the real/working world dont sit infront of a screen slagging each other off we actually spend time with our dogs and work them and can hold jobs............

people spend there life on here and wonder why there dogs arent catching as much as what marks is it seems to me its just plain jellousey,,,,,,,,,grow up and get out with the dogs..............put your own pics up for people to say well done to yourselfs weather your catching 1-100 rabbits per day or weekend or what ever.......

well done mark

ATB PAUL

cheers paul

well done mark

ATB PAUL

Arse licker........ :tongue2::tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

No seriously mate, mark knows i'm just taking the piss, your bang on the mark, pardon the pun!! i think its down to 2 things really, firstly its as you say jealous twats...but you have to remember these sites are a breeding ground for kids joining when the schools break up and have nowt better to do than talk shit.........you also find when you look at when people join, alot of the time, the ones that join towards the end of a season and start calling people are usually gone by the time the job starts full belt!!!!! messers and muppets its a shame really...... :wallbash:

Guest markbrick1
of all the rabbitts you killed how many were does with millky bellies because you translate into litters of nine and thats how many kits have been left to starve underground. pest control is fair enough but surely if you hit them hard between september and february then you will keep the numbers to a managed sustainable level. if you can haul a big bag like that in summer when its hot for the dogs the ground is hard and the grass and cover is high then surely you could triple the bags in an autumn or winter evening. this is not slagging just observation and a few points.

WELL OBSERVATION AND POINT TAKEN,MARK

ffs thats the only reason im talking to him,i want to go over and see his missus in her nurse uniform whilst marky boy is out catching his rabbits :victory::whistling:

ffs thats the only reason im talking to him,i want to go over and see his missus in her nurse uniform whilst marky boy is out catching his rabbits :victory::whistling:

Dont get too tied up with that mental picture......she's a proper nurse...the uniform is shit, not like the one you're picturing from anne summers.......... :clapper::clapper::clapper:

Guest markbrick1

SHES A PROPER NUSE IN INTENSIVE CARE,AND MY EX WIFE IS A 1ST CLASS AIR HOSTESS FOR QANTAS FLYING OUT OF SYDNEY I PREFARE IF HE GOES AND SEES HER IN HER UNIFORM,MARK :clapper::clapper:

Guest markbrick1
pics woul be good mark ....or you goin lamping 2night to make the numbers to 32 :hmm: and add the pics 2mora :clapper:

NO LAMPING TONIGHT TO MISTY I WAS GOIN BUT ITS LIKE PEE SOUP OUT THERE,PICS WILL COME DONT WORRY

Guest markbrick1
SHES A PROPER NUSE IN INTENSIVE CARE,AND MY EX WIFE IS A 1ST CLASS AIR HOSTESS FOR QANTAS FLYING OUT OF SYDNEY I PREFARE IF HE GOES AND SEES HER IN HER UNIFORM,MARK :clapper::clapper:

nah the nurse sounds better and its closer :victory:

WELL COME ON DOWN THE OFFER IS THERE IT WILL BE FUN AND BRING THEM SHETLANDS WITH YOU

nah the nurse sounds better and its closer :victory:

WELL COME ON DOWN THE OFFER IS THERE IT WILL BE FUN AND BRING THEM SHETLANDS WITH YOU

lol the wife is due to drop in a month and half i dont think id get away with it :thumbdown: , but thanks anyway :victory: