pictures to follow

Guest markbrick1

Guest markbrick1
killing 30 + rabbits in around 2 hours at this time of year is no mean feat even a fen dog could manage that :clapper:

now joe your pushing the boat out arnt you,i think that would test one for definate :clapper::clapper::clapper:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest markbrick1
marks back :)

bit early in the day for me big red but the dogs are now starting to get fit for the winter and we have a bit of land to go at so they will work through till next march now,hopefully injurie free,the farmers are moaning as usual down here now mark

Guest bobsuperdog
killing 30 + rabbits in around 2 hours at this time of year is no mean feat even a fen dog could manage that :clapper:

now joe your pushing the boat out arnt you,i think that would test one for definate :clapper::clapper::clapper:

why is it you think a fen dog is only good at catching hares mark.mine takes what ever is put in front of him,

Guest world.hunters

30 odd rabbits in two hours in easily done in the right conditions at this time of year there will be alot of green rabbits about.

where the pics yet tho mark lol must be waiting for the rabbits to defrost lol

W.h

Guest markbrick1
rabbits will be easy meat at this time of year not knowing a thing

when the feilds are just cut

caught 12 wi my terrier the other day just squated and let her catch them in the day :clapper:

yea ok,pity youre not a bit closer you could come and show me how its done,and to the pics there only boring but the mrs is a nurse and works nights she will be up soon promise wouldnt want to be doubted,mark

Guest markbrick1

why is it you think a fen dog is only good at catching hares mark.mine takes what ever is put in front of him,

i dont,iam sure the odd one can catch a rabbit :clapper::clapper::clapper: only joking iam sure,well know theres some good all rounders in these saluki xs :thumbs::thumbs: and i have seen the oddone here and there that would be allowed in my kennel and iam fucy

Thirty-two rabbits at this time of year in under two hours on on the lamp on ground holding decent numbers is well within a fit educated dogs capabilities.

The trend on here lately seems to be if I've not done it then it can't be done.

well said

Thirty-two rabbits at this time of year in under two hours on on the lamp on ground holding decent numbers is well within a fit educated dogs capabilities.

The trend on here lately seems to be if I've not done it then it can't be done.

well said

:clapper: Yeah well said mate...to many part timers....those who can...hunt those who cant... sit in front of their keyboards and slagg others off...nice one Mark welll done!

anyway for a few on here are a lot :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: just spent last hr skinning rabbits and boiling them for food for the dogs so i suppose summer lamping does a few things,1keeps me and the dogs fit,2keeps the farmer happy,3 keeps the dogs well fed,so whats wrong with summer hunting,

your just a wind up merchant, you cant be out as much as you say you are as your still a truffle shuffler :laugh:

see jack some dream and some get out there and do it,youre a dreamer :clapper::clapper::clapper: and proberly a wet one at that :clapper:

:clapper::clapper::clapper:

ok fatty :laugh::laugh:

you keep summer hunting :thumbdown:

Guest manda

ffs when a famer/landowner has asked you to get rid of the pests, summer or not thats what needs to be done! and 30 in 2 hours in quite easy as we did that with two new dogs 1 week ago... well done mark