I can now empathise with bunnies................

That is f***ing hilarious :clapper: Like the colour joe :whistling: Nacho-libre mask the works,SBS?Who dares swims? :clapper: Oh well,in for a penny,in for a pound,should be fun,dont know how many fish we will get in that though :hmm:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was kind of expecting something like Quints "Orca" or Hoopers high-tech bells'N'whistles vessel "The Aurora" in the jaws movie :icon_eek: I never figured you would splash the cash on "Titanic" :icon_eek:

To quote Chief Brodie..........You're gonna need a bigger boat :icon_eek: Are you certain thats an official environmental agengy approved inflatable Joe?So thats what we are going to circumnavigate the globe in? :icon_eek:

Bargain. Was that brand new? My dinghy alone cost more than that and It's bright orange :whistling: Looks like It will be just my hands for now then! Still saves carrying anymore Kit. I was looking at another pump - 25 quid. It was that one I was telling you about that does an air bed in under 2 mins but I'm looking for a S/H one, It's abit too pricey for me and I don't know what the noise is like from it. I've got a foot pump in my bag now and that takes a while to do and is still surprisingly noisy :thumbdown:

Have you checked how much weight it can carry Joe :whistling:

Edited by maty j
I expect you could find one online. I bought it at some show i went to with my girlfriends parents. Yes they think im off my head LOL. I confirmed that by having a go on the £1 kiddies train ride around a field :clapper: :clapper:

Probably a show special at that price - I'll have to keep an eye out for one. Mines got a few punctures in :thumbdown:

Kiddies train ride :laugh: :laugh:

haha just read this entire post, cracked me up! good stuff mackem and joe, those pike sure are getting crafty these days, using trout disguise...!

reminds me of an expereince me and a mate had good few years ago now... something very simialr to you two, trout lake, big 'un up in east riding of yorkshire... there both using sweetcorn, bringing the fish in a treat when we hears a cough from behind us somewhere, really deep cough, the kinda cough a right big b*****d of a bailiff would have...so we lie low, breathing as quiet as we can like...not moving a bit....we wait, and wait....no more sound..we think f**k it after about 10 mins and get up, walk back to mates van...on way back, hear cough again and see a great big effing horse munching away!! we pissed ourselves and headed off for a pint.

Edited by BenBhoy