lets see pictures of your bully looking terriers

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HERES A FEW BULLY LOOKING TERRIERS PAST'N'PRESENT(EVERY ONE OF THEM ,A WORKER)   (SPARTAN 84)     (SOOTY'N'SPADE,94)     (SUNNY,06)     (SNAP 06)     (SPADE,08,12MNTH)not started

THANKS what a good topic i started all your dogs are mint good to see a bully type terrier as i am wanting a bully looking terrier dog to buy

Posted Images

Oh F.F sake :doh::thumbdown: ,where's that terrier section Mod. when you need him!!!

:hmm: why for ????

Ali...you missed a lot of cleaning up of Plummer politics

Politics = bullshite & jeolusy (sp)

Guest ragumup
Good looking dogs for sure but I have had bullish dogs that aint worth a wank...!!!!!!!!...........The funny thing is that a weak floppy eared snipey bitch that I have here at the moment is the best I have owned.... :whistling:

Personally I think that too much bull blood ,in a breed that doesnt really need it , can result in an animal with a heart that writes cheques its body cant cash......?..Sayin that though a good strong bullish terrier is pleasing to the eye.... :victory:

any chance of a pic of that snipey bitch? cheers

Guest ragumup
FUNNY YOU SHOULD SAY THAT MATE,WHEN WALKING HER GREATGRANDFATHER I USED TO BE STOPPED ALL THE TIME AND ASKED ABOUT THE WEE LAB :laugh:

He looks a hell of a lump mate" does he ever struggle to get" cheers

Edited by ragumup
meg with her brother josh.a couple from last season and another little bitch ive got sister to elisderyns molly

the choc and the black dog look real hard types, so just wondering whats their age and what their working styles are.

uru what qualities do you look for when selecting a stud dog for your bitches

can the mods read members PMs

Meg started off her career being very hard ,stupidly i gave her too much to young as she was all i had working after we had a few failiurs and 3 decent dogs stolen,by the end of her first season i nearly ruined her luckily after the summer off she came good but working much steadier saying that she still knows how to put yhe preasure on and you only ever need one hole.The black dog started rock hard but unfortunately my mate who owns him fell very ill when the dog was young so cant work him and wont part with him for any amount of money(believe me ive tried many times)ive took the gamble and used him on a couple of bitches after 1 of their litter brothers was stolen age 4 and their other brother died at work also age 4 and he has produced some very handy terriers, They will be 9 in october and are old nuttal(pre 85 no border blood)on the top side and old gould on the bottom

FUNNY YOU SHOULD SAY THAT MATE,WHEN WALKING HER GREATGRANDFATHER I USED TO BE STOPPED ALL THE TIME AND ASKED ABOUT THE WEE LAB :laugh:

He looks a hell of a lump mate" does he ever struggle to get" cheers

ITS A BITCH MATE AND ONLY JUST TURNED 11 MONTHES,VERY BARREL CHESTED THOUGH SHOULDN T MATTER IN THE SPOTS WE DO :thumbs: