lets see pictures of your bully looking terriers

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HERES A FEW BULLY LOOKING TERRIERS PAST'N'PRESENT(EVERY ONE OF THEM ,A WORKER)   (SPARTAN 84)     (SOOTY'N'SPADE,94)     (SUNNY,06)     (SNAP 06)     (SPADE,08,12MNTH)not started

THANKS what a good topic i started all your dogs are mint good to see a bully type terrier as i am wanting a bully looking terrier dog to buy

Posted Images

meg with her brother josh.a couple from last season and another little bitch ive got sister to elisderyns molly

[/quote

looking good as always downsouth--how are the pups out of meg and pickaxes dog chas coming on....

Doing really well mate,the two dog pups are strong and bully looking,pickaxe seems over the moon with his bitch pup think his local shop has sold out of elastaplasts.It will be good to compare them to the dogs out of meg and the wheeler dogs ive used on her in the past

:o

Very nice Jed, hows he bred??
plummer x poodle , didnt inherit any of his parents qualitys

Jed that house pet does well. Do you still put that jacket on him when its raining, pink does suit him :tongue2:

RAINING!!! I wouldnt dream of taking him out in the rain not even to see you at a show