hello woodgas my nick name im into all feild sports have twenty ferrets between my [bANNED TEXT] and me various guns of all calibers at the moment i have three terriers awiting another lurcher due to un forseen accident  :o  as well as being obbssesed with snares of all types  goodhunting all woodga  :ph34r:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All,

I am 24 and live in the borders of Scotland. I have 2 dogs at present, one lurcher and one terrier. I mainly hunt rabbit and rat and do a bit of fishing. My dogs are nothing special but they are pets that work, not out and out working dogs. I hunt purely for sport and providing I get a good run with them, then i'm happy. :D

Regards

Minion

R8 all.

i'm another new member on this forum and joined after been told about about by smallmouth.

my hunting interests include coursing and bit of lamping, but since this set of c**ts of a goverenment have tried to put a stop to that the less said about it the better.

really enjoy all the posts put up on this forum's and find some of it really informative.

just need to comment on something read in another post about Saluki x's becoming redundent, this definetly wont be the case in my kennels.

Yours in a now limited sport.

p.s just remember there's an general election soon and we must get these b*****ds out.

Hi there big boyz and little girls got into dogs too late in life but making up for real good! never a had sex with other men although have come close a few times out in the woods with some of the gents of this forum!

4 Lurchers on at the mo only two sexy boys out of the bunch so far after my Dad croaked i asssesed my shite life and now live life as it comes and by f**k its a lot better, by the way i was dressed as a hare covered in blood at the waterloo no one came up to me and punched me so i dont know who is off this board yet!

Jd do you want this cash or what you f*****g Ginger

i love you all

Neo B)

R8 all.

i'm another new member on this forum and joined after been told about about by smallmouth.

my hunting interests include coursing and bit of lamping, but since this set of c**ts of a goverenment have tried to put a stop to that the less said about it the better.

really enjoy all the posts put up on this forum's and find some of it really informative.

just need to comment on something read in another post about Saluki x's becoming redundent, this definetly wont be the case in my kennels.

Yours in a now limited sport.

p.s just remember there's an general election soon and we must get these b*****ds out.

Mints related from Manchester God Father?

Guest CharlieC

Im the infamous ME :angel: Im from Scotland, I have several mangy old lurchers, and a collection of completely crazy bull terriers which are all wired to the moon :wacko: :wacko: My hobbies include hunting, shooting, drinking, kinky sex, outrageously fast and noisy cars, dirtbikes, horseriding, more kinky sex, mountain biking and a bit more hunting to finish it off.

I would like to meet a WE SW male with DH SB and GSOH OHOC would be a major bonus. Must be solvent, enjoy drinking to the point of unconsciousness and then indulging in perverse sexual acts :ph34r: :ph34r:

Can travel or accomodate (I have a ready built gimp box made from a coverted cupboard :whistle: ) and discretion is assured. couples, singles, trannies and gays all welcome :whistle:

Here is my photo :

Hope to hear from you soon :kiss: :kiss:

minger1.jpg

f**k :icon_eek: I think I have the wrong site as well :lol::lol::rocker::rocker:

Hi I'm Tom 47 years old, been involved in fieldsports since I was 8/9 years old been shooting since that age, airguns, shotguns firearms etc, alway's had working dog's started of with terriers, now keep and work a couple of GSP's kept ferrets, hawks and many other wierd and wonderfull things. I also run a foxhunting website and always promote the hunting with dogs and not just hounds, I have no time for the Scottish Countryside Alliance/Countryside Alliance, as they sold a great deal of Scottish Lurcher and Terrier men, down the river, by abandoning their appeal on the hunting with dogs, because foxhunting (mounted packs) are safe. I went back to college as a mature student and studied countryside management and conservation. I've shot with the Scottish hill packs, and was a gun for the L&R Foxhounds, who incidently blew me out, for starting a website with a forum, where Lurcher and Terrier men could express their views!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I believe the hunting with dogs issue is a matter for all who work dogs and not for just a minority of twats in red coats, I must stress not all the foxhunting community are twats, it is a small minority????????????? :haha:

Tom

:good: