iam cramp from south wales i have been around lurchers all my life igot 2 bullcrosses 1 is a half cross she 6mths old and the old bitch is 1/2cross back to a 1/2cross plus i got a pat type bitch

i also do a lot of bambi bashing and lamping foxes with my 243  ;)  ;)

Hello, i am also from south Wales. I have always had dogs of some kind living on a farm. Had my first terrier when i was in my early teens and have always had hunting dogs since then. I do a lot of foxing but at the moment only have one terrier, a patterdale, and one lurcher, a bull cross. Also have a wheaton and a bull/wheaton.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my name is chilli iam 27 an ive got two dogs bull x the stupid mans dog point an slip types in fact !! 3 ferrets as well and iam from some were in either hertfordshire or bedfordshire not telling u were coz iam getting stalked by some welsh fella , i like ferreting with my oldest dog and running wat ever i can not been at this lark for years like some but ive allways like this type of thing !! went fishing for years got fed up with that to many pricks go now !!! iam also one of the worlds top base builders and bushingman can vouch for me on that front ! :search: i also like to blow things up if i get the chance u can have fun with fertiliser you no ! ! ! !

my name is chilli iam 27 an ive got two dogs bull x the stupid mans dog point an slip types in fact !! 3 ferrets as well and iam from some were in either hertfordshire or bedfordshire not telling u were coz iam getting stalked by some welsh fella , i like ferreting with my oldest dog and running wat ever i can not been at this lark for years like some but ive allways like this type of thing !! went fishing for years  got fed up with that to  many pricks go now !!! iam also one of the worlds top base builders and bushingman can vouch for me on that front ! :search:  i also like to blow things up if i get the chance u can have fun with fertiliser you no ! ! ! !

Im getting very worried about you Chilli :no:

Hi this is a little about my self Im 17and Im from wkey and still live there (leeds) Ive got 2 terriers a russell and sealyham and also a lurcher Ive got 6 ferrets and a few hens. I love all working dogs especially my hunting dogs and i love shooting rabbits I also do a bit of pigeon decoying. I also admire truly game dogs although I havent got any I have an interest in gamefowl and hopefully when Ive got time get a few gamecocks. and at the minute im wagging war on the local foxes with snares as they been looking at my hens in a strange way that I dont like :no:

and Id love to try hunting abroad.

hello all im from herefordshire hence the name, im been in to hunting from my early teens im now in my early thirtys, i started off ferreting and lamping with a mate and his uncle, im now into mostly digging I own three patterdales and ive got a half x bull lurcher bitch pup shes about 7 months happy hunting and keep on keeping on :good:

Guest wolflore

Hello All

I'm in Twickenham but am originally from the NW. I've a Lurcher who's in her first years hunting (1 1/2 y.o.) 3 ferrets and an air rifle. I used to have a Saluki X but then I realised I needed a real working dog ;) Only kidding to all you coursers!

And long may it all last :D

I'm now South Yorkshire based, but originally from a bit further north, where the beer and fish n' chips are much better.... :lol:

Started off fishing at 6 years old, and I've done a lot of that, don't go much just now though, not enough time to do it all.

Always had dogs as a family, but I got properly interested in hunting when I was about 12, got a BSA Meteor and a "Sheep Cur" from a Emley Moor farm, mainly went ratting down the river and drains, a rabbit was a rarity round there in those days.

Didn't get a real hunting dog til I left home in my early '20s, lived on my own for about 10 years and had 3 Lurchers over that time, 2 of which died rather too young due to injury.

Just getting back into it at 44 after a gap due to marriage, career, family and all the grown up stuff.

Got a 1st cross Border Collie X Greyhound bitch from the obvious place, we've not done much and I'm mostly a Rabbiter, which I'm finding is a bit crap these days without permission, I'm working on that though.

My ambition now is to regress back to my childhood, playing truant and wandering the fields with a dog or 2 all day, every day!............. B)

im from south WALES originlly wanted to be a keeper since i was 11 started rearing pheasats when i was 14 for a small syindicate then started on a yts near abergavenny then moved to the cotswolds as a under keeper worked on that estte for 7 years then moved a few times after that packed up fulltime now i work for DEFRA i own a springer for the beating in the day and also got a 3/8 5/8 bull cross for playin just cant get use to which side of the fence is the right side LOL LOL also got a 243 for deer and foxes .Still look after a small shoot parttime just to keep my hand in and some where to go also keeps the police happy about the fac so i suppose im in to a bit of everthing just enjoy it all to much :good::angel::haha:

hello woodgas my nick name im into all feild sports have twenty ferrets between my [bANNED TEXT] and me various guns of all calibers at the moment i have three terriers awiting another lurcher due to un forseen accident :o as well as being obbssesed with snares of all types goodhunting all woodga :ph34r: