old music, new music

A girl by Lord in a flatbed Ford ,slowin down......Always found Deep Purple deeply irritating till I actually listened to the lyrics.Strange kind of Woman ,the guy falls in love with a prostitute but she only gives him afreebee when she's on her deathbed. Yeh 70's stuff was alive with passion,feeling,musical talent.Check-out Grandad by Clive Dunn It's forever,er man. :whistling:Ditch ,Horslips?

Edited by comanche

OH MY GOD...I didnt realise that coming on this board meant having to forgoe any kind of musical taste...Middle of the road mince..as for TODAYS music having no meanings..Nonsense..The streets anyone???? never went to church, the irony of it all and fit but you know are nothing short of hymns that celebrate the faith of anyone born after 1975

OH MY GOD...I didnt realise that coming on this board meant having to forgoe any kind of musical taste...Middle of the road mince..as for TODAYS music having no meanings..Nonsense..The streets anyone???? never went to church, the irony of it all and fit but you know are nothing short of hymns that celebrate the faith of anyone born after 1975

& before. :whistling: (dry your eyes mate ;) )

Guest ROOSTER

i'm old enough to have seen and enjoyed a lot of the oldies always liked the eagles seen rod stewart and the faces at green playhouse glasgow in the early seventies black sabbith and nazareth at stirling slade at a church hall in chaplehall but one of my fav is james taylors you got a friend