Whats the best thing to wipe ye arse with when ye got nought?

I was out the other day, and dare I say.... was unfortunately touching cloth!

After relieving myself, I glanced about me for Ditch Shitter's suggested Sphagnum Moss, and couldn't find any!

I then considered another of Ditch's method of cleaning; having the dogs give me a good arse licking! :icon_eek:

But decided that wasn't my style so opted for some dock leaf.

Anyone else getting caught out while mooching in the fields? How did you survive this uncomfortable situation? :hmm:

:D

use ones boxer shorts, tear at the gusset and they slide right off, simples :thumbs:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spaghnum Moss, where available. Failing that, just a good handfull of plain grass. Bend and scrunch it a bit and it meshes quite nicely ;)

ditch me old flower get you mossey arse back on here lol :clapper:

atb sounder

Fellas your forgetting the number 1 rule here..............

1) Always be prepared in the field..................................i never leave home without a pocket full of craproll when hunting................... :icon_redface:

x2 . If you have, you no need. When no paper, always need !! :laugh: Paper free at petrol station, mac D, & fish chip shop. :thumbs:

I was out the other day, and dare I say.... was unfortunately touching cloth!

After relieving myself, I glanced about me for Ditch Shitter's suggested Sphagnum Moss, and couldn't find any!

I then considered another of Ditch's method of cleaning; having the dogs give me a good arse licking! :icon_eek:

But decided that wasn't my style so opted for some dock leaf.

Anyone else getting caught out while mooching in the fields? How did you survive this uncomfortable situation? :hmm:

:D

use ones boxer shorts, tear at the gusset and they slide right off, simples :thumbs:

you know the price of some boxers lol

Find a nice solid tree to lean back against while your shitting, its not just shite you can push out while your dumping a chunk if your squatting with no support. As for wiping, if its messy and i've got no paper or spare clothing then scrape off the worst with twigs and polish off with nice wet grass or tough leaves. If your out with someone you don't like then use your finger and go give em a poo tash :thumbs:

We use the blue paper hand towels at work that we pinch from the office, its been on the march in london and even been on 15-1 a couple of times :clapper:

Best thing ever to use when caught short is the latest copy of the Countryman's Weekly!! but be carefull :blink: as sometimes its already overflowing and full of crap :whistling:

Tom

Edited by Foxgun Tom