HAS THE COUNTRY GONE MAD !!!!!

Abu Qatada, is set to be released !!!!!! ( osama bin ladens right hand man in europe)

he arrived in this country in 1993 on a false passport ( this surely makes him an illeagal imigrant) !!

he will be on curfew for 22 hours, and under close survailence the rest of the time, all at our expense !!

same as prison then ???? who is paying for all this..............us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why should the british tax payer have to put up with the ridiculous nonsense that the so call government see as being the correct thing to do ????

he is no use to british society whatsoever !!!!!

why not deport him ???

don't get me wrong i'm no racist.................but this beggers beleif !!!!!!

no other country in the world would put up this ........... so why do we ???

don't know if its just me getting less tolerant with old age...........wondered what your thoughts where???

thanks

sean

Edited by SEAN3513

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abu Qatada, is set to be released !!!!!! ( osama bin ladens right hand man in europe)

he arrived in this country in 1993 on a false passport ( this surely makes him an illeagal imigrant) !!

he will be on curfew for 22 hours, and under close survailence the rest of the time, all at our expense !!

same as prison then ???? who is paying for all this..............us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why should the british tax payer have to put up with the ridiculous nonsense that the so call government see as being the correct thing to do ????

why not deport him ???

don't know if its just me getting less tolerant with old age...........wondered what your thoughts where???

thanks

sean

I agree 100% with you mate

if you are against the country or our ways then you should be removed from it.

If you are a proven terrorist then you should be executed in my eyes

why not deport him ???

thanks

sean

I agree 100% with you mate

if you are against the country or our ways then you should be removed from it.

If you are a proven terrorist then you should be executed in my eyes

if found guilty of terrorism you should be shot!

No doubt they will say its so that we can " keep an eye on him ".....rather than saying....." we are too frightened of offending his race so we wont send him home "........ignoring the fact they would like to kill us any chance they get,thats not important,just so long as we dont offend them.

Yep I'm afraid the country has gone mad! Or should I say this Government has :doh:. the place will be even more like a Loonatic asylum if Labour get in for another term.....

Jasper

Vote labour out,simple as,put a more hard line party in,there ARE people in this country who envisage UK as an islamic state,best time to root out a cancer is when its first discovered :thumbdown:

Is this that freak with the hook hand who used to hang out in London spouting hate? :censored: Why can't he just be turfted out ffs?? I can't believe how soft the government is. It's infuriating :wallbash:

Nah,thats abu hamza,currently appealingagainstextradition to the US on seperate charges,never bite the hand that feeds you :icon_eek: He ALSO got in the UK falsely,he was already married but married a UK citizen to get in :icon_eek:

an englishman in england has less rights than any of the foreign invaders. cant hunt foxes with dogs but you can cut a goats throat & let it bleed to death in the name of your religious beliefs

an englishman in england has less rights than any of the foreign invaders. cant hunt foxes with dogs but you can cut a goats throat & let it bleed to death in the name of your religious beliefs

yes...........and you can have countless wifes ( god knows why you'd want to....lol) they call it bigamy if we do do it...............which you can get locked up for.....................in my opinion they should have to contribute to the economy, follow our rules and society and if they can't their not welcome !!!!!!!!

the aussies have got the right idea !!!!!

yes...........and you can have countless wifes ( god knows why you'd want to....lol) they call it bigamy if we do do it...............which you can get locked up for.....................in my opinion they should have to contribute to the economy, follow our rules and society and if they can't their not welcome !!!!!!!!

the aussies have got the right idea !!!!!

You've got it right there

At least throw him and any like him out ..... and dont keep giving his "dependants" benefits.

why not deport him ???

thanks

sean

stick him on a bannana boat and sent the bugger back and the rest of them if there not happy