HAS THE COUNTRY GONE MAD !!!!!

Patriotic England ... Yeah right lol we got a feckin scottish prime minister and a foreighner running the football team half tha country filled up with poor qwality imagrants , taxed to feck in work in the pub smoke etc .... i could go on and on and on :thumbdown:

I strugle to find anything good about england at all .

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets get back to medieval times...........................spit roast ( no not that !!!!!!!...pervs) pigs, live off the land, public stoning,stocks and ducking stools.................and NO FECKING IMIGRANTS!!!!

Abu Qatada, is set to be released !!!!!! ( osama bin ladens right hand man in europe)

he arrived in this country in 1993 on a false passport ( this surely makes him an illeagal imigrant) !!

he will be on curfew for 22 hours, and under close survailence the rest of the time, all at our expense !!

same as prison then ???? who is paying for all this..............us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why should the british tax payer have to put up with the ridiculous nonsense that the so call government see as being the correct thing to do ????

he is no use to british society whatsoever !!!!!

why not deport him ???

don't get me wrong i'm no racist.................but this beggers beleif !!!!!!

no other country in the world would put up this ........... so why do we ???

don't know if its just me getting less tolerant with old age...........wondered what your thoughts where???

thanks

sean

Do to that prick what he and his chums would do to any of our soldiers if they caught them :gunsmilie:

Now ,now people. Calm down ,we must learn to embrace our coloured brothers for they have as much right to our wealth as we do .They mean us no harm really and are misunderstood . :whistling: Ive learnt from previous experience on here that to be patriotic is to rub some members up the wrong way so i am a convert now :victory: .

Ring ,ring .Wake up foxdropper its all a horrible dream and you do hate the feckers :censored: .

Ah yes ,a reality check .

Now ,now people. Calm down ,we must learn to embrace our coloured brothers for they have as much right to our wealth as we do .They mean us no harm really and are misunderstood . :whistling: Ive learnt from previous experience on here that to be patriotic is to rub some members up the wrong way so i am a convert now :victory: .

Ring ,ring .Wake up foxdropper its all a horrible dream and you do hate the feckers :censored: .

Ah yes ,a reality check .

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

oh well try again lol hang the b*****d for treason. :victory:

good point.... do they still execute people for treason? isnt a terrorist guilty of treason to some extent?

i agree... i like medieval times.

however in order to go back to those times we would need a mass epidemic to wipe out half the world's population.

i dont live in the city so bring it on!

:censored: what do you think of our liberal holland ,ill quote my father ,HIS WORDS kick out a whole lot of those bloody immigrants and kick out those nazi b*****ds even harder :yes: and just to add people who are trying to make an honest living should alway,s be welcome but in most cases its alway,s the trouble makers who are coming over to our crowded country :angry: and whe have plenty of those :thumbdown: and in case you lot, have a shortage of imams whe gladly send some over to your shore,s :D Edited by hollands hope
:censored: what do you think of our liberal holland ,ill quote my father ,HIS WORDS kick out a whole lot of those bloody immigrants and kick out those nazi b*****ds even harder :yes: and just to add people who are trying to make an honest living should alway,s be welcome but in most cases its alway,s the trouble makers who are coming over to our crowded country :angry: and whe have plenty of those :thumbdown: and in case you lot, have a shortage of imams whe gladly send some over to your shore,s :D

lol...................think we have enough already........cheers!!!!!!!

i dont think - pertaining to the "what can we do to piss off the muslims article- that there needs to be much done. they dont like our (yours and US) way of life. we're nothing but pig eating sinners that must be wiped out. they have invaded both our countries as quietly as possible, can you deny that? they're playing a double agent sort of game and the people who pity them and feel sorry this act have allowed and perpetuated it. they have forced us to drop our guard and forced us to accept them and in doing so exposed our weakest points.

if you know anything about ancient history then you will see that the cycle is just repeating itself. every big civilization falls at some point and i think thats on the horizon for both our countries.. maybe not now or in the next four years, but its coming. But if you stand up and protest and try to stop this change now, before it happens, then you are a bigot, racist, paranoid conspiracy theorist, warmonger etc. but you dont need a crystal ball to see what our countries are headed for.

i dont have a problem with other cultures, but i do have a problem with a culture that treats its women like animals - breeding stock that needs to dominated- and is told by their own bible that the ones against them must be destroyed by any means possible. they have been living for centuries on this belief. you wont change their mind... but WE we have been teaching our children to accept, love, welcome, and look away from these people and forgive them for only the last couple of generations.. most free white people are lazy and spoiled or oblivious to the hard earned lessons of the past. they think they owe an apology for war crimes that they werent involved in.

sorry i wont do it. i wont go after someone for being what they are.... UNLESS they go after me first. i only want to protect whats mine... i worked for this. they can go to hell.

i dont think this is a US vs UK thing. i'm no fool, i know a lot of people here dont like Americans.... but i dont blame you. i dont either really, but only for the above mentioned reasons. i dont like anyone who is spoiled and lazy with a big mouth. i'm not surprised you think we're all like that because thats all you see on the news and in the entertainment industry. you dont hear about people minding their own business and actually doing good in the world. those people arent interesting.

I dont want to stop helping people who need it, but i do want our borders closed. i want the illegals OUT by any means necessary.. and i want us to focus on repairing the damages we've caused to our own country before going on to help others.

but we cant do that because if we let some poor country thats been flattened by a hurricane go without aid then we're ass holes all over again.

f*ck'em. i like ass holes right now.

one of my biggest regrets is that i wasnt old enough to vote when the Clintons and Bushes came into office. but now i am, but my options here are Bad and Worse..... our government has become complicated on purpose. many people arent voting because they dont understand the process, and others dont get a chance to vote because politicians are sneaking bills in behind our backs while we're asleep.

no thats not allowed but they get away with it.

anyway all this comes from a 25 year old mother with two boys.... i'll probably get flamed for half of it but i dont care. i just want my family to live and survive without harming others or being harmed. i'm sure a lot of you can relate to those feelings.

Im amazed this thread hasnt been pulled......normally anything that could be seen as racist gets a big fat cross put through it and brushed under the carpet.......well lets make the most of it then........VOTE BNP !!!!!!....how dya do them big letters !

Edited by gnasher16