Little bastart

jeremy kyle id love to cut him up into little pieces and ffed him to me dogs

agree totally cant stand the prick who does he think he is notice he always sits out of smacking reach when he's gobbing off i know what id like to do to him :black eye:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to kick Georgie Thompson from sky sports news.......................................

right into my bed

Any one who goes on or presents a reality Tv show. Starting with those drunken ,sweaty t*ssers who prop each other up on those "Ibiza Exposed" junk-shows.You know the ones .They start off saying how only a tru Brit can hold his drink abroad before hurling up into the handbag of some knickerless slapper he picked out of the gutter three minutes before... Then there are the F listed "entertainers" clammering to ward off bankruptcy by an appearance on Celebrity Big Camp Island". Paul (The Rock) Burrell should 've been staked over an ants nest Apache style with a trail of Tate n Lyle Golden syrup leading right up his back passage. As for that "Will the housmates come to the diary room " twaddle. Give the sychophantic losers some decent weapons and a crate of booze and let em fight to the death on the first night . Now for the presenters.How about a Reality show presenter meets Celebrity chef special where the first course consists of a thin gruel of reindeer piddle laced with fly agaric .The main course would be very badly prepared puffer-fish sushi. Ah, the vision of Davinia,Ant n Dec et all writhing in agony ,coated in their own waste products.

Edited by comanche