WHATS HAPPENING TO THIS SITE...

Guest BIG FRANK

over the years that i have been hunting ive seen our way of life disapear, our freedom, land being swallowed up by building and all the time dog men and women arguing about their charges, its about time they stopped, and realised the current state of affairs before we disapear into the mists of time, i have not long become a member of this site and enjoy it , i dont show my dogs very often because of the nob, eads! that you find there (my dog better than your dog syndrome). so come lads we are all in the same boat lets enjoy,

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People give the antis way too much credit.

Antis did not get fox hunting with dogs banned - the voting city-dwelling public did fuelled by the media which in turn was fuelled by images/videos of blood & gore which the public has no stomach for. Government sees a vote winner and hey presto another draconian law is passed.

Antis didn't make it impossible for me to buy an airgun online - idiots shooting at babies did that, then the media hysteria getting the public all riled up, followed by parliament who will pass any laws they think will win them an election. Same story for the banning of handguns and the same again goes for hare coursing etc.

We all know what goes on in country sports so what's the great need to publicly post up stuff that in the long run is likely to contribute to reducing our freedoms even further?

I'm not keen on seeing photos of huge bags of bunnies taken by one dog on one night. I totally applaud someone's dogs and the time they've put into their dogs in order to make so many kills but I personally reckon that Joe Public thinks 1 dog = 20 rabbits per night and starts doing ridiculous maths and ends up getting it wrong as usual but by that time it's too late and yet another country sport bites the dust.

It's all very well saying F*** The Ban but the ban is law and call me a pussy but prison is a reality I could do without. There might be a handful of martyrs willing to stand against the ban (losing their freedom but winning some kudos from the diehards) but the resulting bad publicity hurts our sport even more.

This site, like smoochers, is a place where we can meet and I'm delighted they are here as I've picked up lots of good advice. As a newcomer I want to stay within the law. I'm a grown adult with a lot to lose by doing something stupid but there are a few members who may be more impressionable. Once contacts have been made there is always the PM system to discuss stuff that may best be said in private.

Does anyone know if the Countryside Alliance actively supports hunting with dogs? I'll have to check it out for myself but if they did I'd fully join. The only way I can ever see any sections of the ban being overturned is through politics and by staying within the law. If the CA had enough members that they could promise a virtual block vote (like the unions have) governments would listen.

Thing is if I was a landowner I'd treat pro-country sports people who break the law by flouting the ban exactly the same as the antis trying to get country sports banned. Irresponsible law breaking is exactly that - whichever side you're on.

Antis did not get fox hunting with dogs banned - the voting city-dwelling public did fuelled by the media which in turn was fuelled by images/videos of blood & gore which the public has no stomach for. Government sees a vote winner and hey presto another draconian law is passed.

Antis didn't make it impossible for me to buy an airgun online - idiots shooting at babies did that, then the media hysteria getting the public all riled up, followed by parliament who will pass any laws they think will win them an election. Same story for the banning of handguns and the same again goes for hare coursing etc.

We all know what goes on in country sports so what's the great need to publicly post up stuff that in the long run is likely to contribute to reducing our freedoms even further?

I'm not keen on seeing photos of huge bags of bunnies taken by one dog on one night. I totally applaud someone's dogs and the time they've put into their dogs in order to make so many kills but I personally reckon that Joe Public thinks 1 dog = 20 rabbits per night and starts doing ridiculous maths and ends up getting it wrong as usual but by that time it's too late and yet another country sport bites the dust.

It's all very well saying F*** The Ban but the ban is law and call me a pussy but prison is a reality I could do without. There might be a handful of martyrs willing to stand against the ban (losing their freedom but winning some kudos from the diehards) but the resulting bad publicity hurts our sport even more.

This site, like smoochers, is a place where we can meet and I'm delighted they are here as I've picked up lots of good advice. As a newcomer I want to stay within the law. I'm a grown adult with a lot to lose by doing something stupid but there are a few members who may be more impressionable. Once contacts have been made there is always the PM system to discuss stuff that may best be said in private.

Does anyone know if the Countryside Alliance actively supports hunting with dogs? I'll have to check it out for myself but if they did I'd fully join. The only way I can ever see any sections of the ban being overturned is through politics and by staying within the law. If the CA had enough members that they could promise a virtual block vote (like the unions have) governments would listen.

Thing is if I was a landowner I'd treat pro-country sports people who break the law by flouting the ban exactly the same as the antis trying to get country sports banned. Irresponsible law breaking is exactly that - whichever side you're on.

Spoken with a lot of sence and truth....well said sir :thumbs:

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: Spot on :thumbs:

IM FEKIN PISSED OFF WITH ALL YOU POSH c**ts :censored: TELLING PEOPLE WHAT THEY CAN PUT UP.

YES THERE ARE RULES BUT WHY TAKE OFF THREADS FOR NO REASON.IVE HAD THREADS REMOVED TODAY WITH NOT A HINT OF HARSHNESS ABOUT THEM IT WAS ADVICE AT THAT!

AND TO MANY PEOPLE BECOMING HALF ANTI EARTH WALKERS WHOM BELIEVE YOU SHOULD NOT USE DOGS FOR THIS AND THAT...BOLLOCKS... :thumbdown: YOU SHOULD ALL TAKE A LOOK AT THERE SELVES AND THINK WERE YOU STARTED AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE............

CHANGE THE SPORT AND RULES HAVE CHANGED NOT US AND YOU'RE ALL GOING TO LIE DOWN AND BECOME WEAK....ID LIKE TO TELL THEM FEW YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE WHEN YOU READ THIS (((( FECK YOU )))FULL OF TALKERS THIS PLACE,,

. :feck: :feck: :feck:

HUNTING FORUM I JOINED NOT THIS SHITE :sick:

spot on

thay can ban me to :victory:

Guest BIG FRANK
THERE WAS ONLY ONE SITE I WOULD OF POSTED PICS ON.ITS NOW CLOSED AND BECAUSE THIS SITES SO OPEN I CAN T UNDERSTAND FELLAS WANTING TO DRAW ATTENTION TO THEMSELVES.

BAN OR NO BAN THERE WAS AND IS A WAY OF WORKING A DOG AND MOST PICS ARE PULLED BECAUSE FELLAS WHO DON T HAVE A CLUE SHOW PICS OF THINGS THAT SHOULD NT HAPPEN.ITS NOTHING TO DO WITH STUFF BEING KILLED MOSTLY.THE PICS SOME FELLAS POST ON HERE WOULD NT HAVE BEEN TOLERATED ON THE OLD PATT SITE,NOT ONLY BY MODS BUT BY MEMBERS WHO KNEW THE GAME.

PROBLEM IS HERE TOO MANY MACHO NUMPTIES.

THEN POSTS LIKE GET OUT THERE AND DO SOME HUNTING????????????IN APRIL??????????? :blink:

BIG FRANK WITH REGARDS TO THE DRAW DOG THREAD YOU OBVIOUSELY HAVEN T BEEN AT THE GAME VERY LONG IF YOU THINK "THE MORE THE BETTER"?

new one on me that mate :blink::icon_eek:

Guest BIG FRANK
4 YEARS AGO I WAS ON THIS SITE. WHAT I POSTED THEN I WOULD NEVER POST AGAIN. ITS JUST NOT WORTH IT. WE ALL KNOW WHAT OUR DOGS CAN DO, SAVE THE PICS FOR THE PHOTO ALBUMS. WE ARE NOT LIKED AS IT IS FOR DOING WHAT WE DO, LETS NOT GIVE ANYBODY THE AMMO.

YES THIS IS A HUNTING SITE, BUT ITS OPEN TO EVERYBODY WORLWIDE IM AFRAID, OPEN TO PEOPLE WHO COME ON THESE SITES TO HUNT FOR THERE OWN REASONS............ :no:

:thumbs:

:clapper::clapper: Well said .

I do not understand all the people that moan and cry about threads and pics being deleted use your heads and read the rules of the site .

I f you put up something and it is breaking the law all you are doing is giving evidance against your self .

And I can assure you the lads that are doing it are not puting up anything about it on the sites as they have nothing to proove .

Imo the lads that are saying they are doing this and that and puting up naughty pics are the lads that are not doing very much but want people to think they are .

I can guarentee you there are more antis on here than most would realise and they can get into your pc from this site .

This happened to a lad on here last week .FACT.

So come on lads and lasses start using your common sence

people cant hack your pc from this site..FACT

only if email is given out they can get in there NOT YOUR PC mate..

hacking somones pc is done by hacking the remote assistance using msn or booting your system....cant be done kid SOMONES PULLING YOUR LEG MATE!!!!!......TRUST ME.

AND WHERE NOT TALKING ABOUT BOSTING WHAT WE CAN DO THE DISCUSSION STARTED BY NOT BEING ALOUD TO DO THINGS(WHICH WE HAVE TO RESPECT) BY THIS ARE PEOPLE COMING ROUND TO THE THINKING OF THE ANTI...IE NOT USEING DRAW DOG AS A EXAMPLE AS ITS CRUEL? :hmm:

Guest BIG FRANK
Guys 'n Gals....things changed when the ban came in whether you like it or not.....

the Mods are now here to protect people from themselves!!

Cant the idiots amongst our ranks realise that they are grassing themselves up?

You think you are anonymous because you are on the computer?

Think again chaps,

If there were no mods what would this place be like?,. pictures of dogs pulling badgers about,baiting foxes and all other manner of things. You should see the things we delete!!

SO>...................... My suggestion is, and i know i have the backing of the other Mods, that if you do not like the site, or the way it is run., then please leave.....its your choice to be on here, so simply log out and don't come back. Easy Peasy.

Or...if you want to make the site better put some good posts up......

Thanks for Reading...JD :victory:

WELL SAID SEXY :clapper:

WAIT THERE GAV YOU CAN LICK MY ASS TO IF YOU WANT!!!WIPE JDS SHIT OFF YOUR CHIN FIRST

Guest BIG FRANK
THERE WAS ONLY ONE SITE I WOULD OF POSTED PICS ON.ITS NOW CLOSED AND BECAUSE THIS SITES SO OPEN I CAN T UNDERSTAND FELLAS WANTING TO DRAW ATTENTION TO THEMSELVES.

BAN OR NO BAN THERE WAS AND IS A WAY OF WORKING A DOG AND MOST PICS ARE PULLED BECAUSE FELLAS WHO DON T HAVE A CLUE SHOW PICS OF THINGS THAT SHOULD NT HAPPEN.ITS NOTHING TO DO WITH STUFF BEING KILLED MOSTLY.THE PICS SOME FELLAS POST ON HERE WOULD NT HAVE BEEN TOLERATED ON THE OLD PATT SITE,NOT ONLY BY MODS BUT BY MEMBERS WHO KNEW THE GAME.

THEN POSTS LIKE GET OUT THERE AND DO SOME HUNTING????????????IN APRIL??????????? :blink:

BIG FRANK WITH REGARDS TO THE DRAW DOG THREAD YOU OBVIOUSELY HAVEN T BEEN AT THE GAME VERY LONG IF YOU THINK "THE MORE THE BETTER"?

ive been in the game long enough mate my grandad and gradma were lurcher mad then my dad then me there a firm beleaver of one for the pot not trophies kid heres a photo of 2 generations then i came along....... :hmm::thumbs:

post-10329-1208200531_thumb.jpg

ive been in the game long enough mate my grandad and gradma were lurcher mad then my dad then me there a firm beleaver of one for the pot not trophies kid heres a photo of 2 generations then i came along....... :hmm::thumbs:

CALM DOWN CALM DOWN!!! :notworthy:

WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU WANT FROM THIS SITE? :hmm:

IM FEKIN PISSED OFF WITH ALL YOU POSH c**ts :censored: TELLING PEOPLE WHAT THEY CAN PUT UP.

YES THERE ARE RULES BUT WHY TAKE OFF THREADS FOR NO REASON.IVE HAD THREADS REMOVED TODAY WITH NOT A HINT OF HARSHNESS ABOUT THEM IT WAS ADVICE AT THAT!

AND TO MANY PEOPLE BECOMING HALF ANTI EARTH WALKERS WHOM BELIEVE YOU SHOULD NOT USE DOGS FOR THIS AND THAT...BOLLOCKS... :thumbdown: YOU SHOULD ALL TAKE A LOOK AT THERE SELVES AND THINK WERE YOU STARTED AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE............

CHANGE THE SPORT AND RULES HAVE CHANGED NOT US AND YOU'RE ALL GOING TO LIE DOWN AND BECOME WEAK....ID LIKE TO TELL THEM FEW YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE WHEN YOU READ THIS (((( FECK YOU )))FULL OF TALKERS THIS PLACE,,

. :feck: :feck: :feck:

HUNTING FORUM I JOINED NOT THIS SHITE :sick:

never a trueer word spoken :clapper::thumbs:

Guest BIG FRANK

ive been in the game long enough mate my granddad and gradma were lurcher mad then my dad then me there a firm beleaver of one for the pot not trophies kid heres a photo of 2 generations then i came along....... :hmm::thumbs:

the thing that started me off mate was a guy on here started a thread about drawing dogs and put up a pic the pic was inappropriate and was taken off (thats fine).

but instead of people saying (ok bad choice of photo but good catch) they started calling him a f...ing nob.

and saying shit like hes bosting about his dog ....twat..

and i thought being in a kind of group of same manner inclined people...that they were shitting on a neighbor so to speak after backing him up i to had shit took off not even bad....

BUT AFTER CALMING SLIGHTLY :drink: I THINK THIS HAS BEEN A GOOD THREAD :toast: AND PEOPLE GOT SHIT OFF THERE CHEST AND SAID HOW THEY FELT AND HOPEFULLY WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO.. :victory:

this started by someone putting up a thread about drawing dogs and a bad choice of pic and it was removed(ok we respect the web site ruling) but instead of it being left at that people were saying( your a nob...f...ing tw.t and so on..

these are our fellow hunters(so i thought) but yes a wrong choice of pic OK but the shit what came after was bollcks mate.

i was f*****g pissed and so this thread came about and a good one it is i think mate.

loads of opinions and most in my favor dude..

i just want us guys to have our say :gunsmilie: :gunsmilie: :gunsmilie:

Edited by BIG FRANK

The Country side Alliance fully supports all hunting with dogs and is committed to overturning the ban on coursing and foxhunting,they recently reiterated this in a newsletter,I think they are doing a good job,and as they are all weve got ,deserve to be supported.

ive been in the game long enough mate my granddad and gradma were lurcher mad then my dad then me there a firm beleaver of one for the pot not trophies kid heres a photo of 2 generations then i came along....... :hmm::thumbs:

the thing that started me off mate was a guy on here started a thread about drawing dogs and put up a pic the pic was inappropriate and was taken off (thats fine).

but instead of people saying (ok bad choice of photo but good catch) they started calling him a f...ing nob.

and saying shit like hes bosting about his dog ....twat..

and i thought being in a kind of group of same manner inclined people...that they were shitting on a neighbor so to speak after backing him up i to had shit took off not even bad....

BUT AFTER CALMING SLIGHTLY :drink: I THINK THIS HAS BEEN A GOOD THREAD :toast: AND PEOPLE GOT SHIT OFF THERE CHEST AND SAID HOW THEY FELT AND HOPEFULLY WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO.. :victory:

this started by someone putting up a thread about drawing dogs and a bad choice of pic and it was removed(ok we respect the web site ruling) but instead of it being left at that people were saying( your a nob...f...ing tw.t and so on..

these are our fellow hunters(so i thought) but yes a wrong choice of pic OK but the shit what came after was bollcks mate.

i was f*****g pissed and so this thread came about and a good one it is i think mate.

loads of opinions and most in my favor dude..

i just want us guys to have our say :gunsmilie: :gunsmilie: :gunsmilie:

FAIR PLAY

:thumbs: