• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have been following the ''career'' of kimbo now for a while,....and he is a completley different fighter now.....and seems down to earth

if i remember rightly sean gannon was in mma at the time he fought kimbo.....kimbo wants a re match, but i think sg has declined

kimbo is being trained by bas rutten now

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=5UcmIQ4xLrY

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=x6RkJuf2Daw

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=stxYHtlO4TI

did anyone see any of cliff fields fights

saw him fight in the flesh back in the day mate....not long before he beat lenny mclean...i hear he,s not doing too good these days apparently the beer got the better of him and he,s down to skin and bone now unfortunately....

Guest oldskool

i seen that scrap where he was beaten by the cop... i think the rules were uncertain at the start... up until the point where knees and things came into it i thought he was doin well??

i have been following the ''career'' of kimbo now for a while,....and he is a completley different fighter now.....and seems down to earth

if i remember rightly sean gannon was in mma at the time he fought kimbo.....kimbo wants a re match, but i think sg has declined

kimbo is being trained by bas rutten now quote

dana white on kimbo,, i agree.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-fanzE_ef00&...feature=related

I think is the one where Kimbo may have met his Waterloo....

This is 1 of the only times ive ever been happy to see the police cone out on top

i wouldrnt fancy falling out with him after to much beer up town :icon_eek:

Guest oldskool

i always heard of gorman when i was young... he was known to be the hardest man alive but i still think he lacked the skilll for kimbo... although i'm sure he would have slaughtered all them dummies kimbo fought....

first time i watched kimbo and the cop fight i thought it was unfair but now i see it a bit differently... kimbo was beatin to a stand still

Anyone seen these? There's a few of the guy doing the Business on Youtube! the guy at the end of this looks pretty busted up around the eye :boxing:....

if bartley gorman was still alive he'd knock the shit out of both of em at the same time!

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

that last fight where the crowd start on each other reminds me of a day i was stood at the back of a farm in cambridge working seconds for a fellow when it all went a little tits up. ended the day looking down the wrong end of a sawn off 12gage :icon_eek:

you see some good fights on ytube but alot are hand bags at 10 paces, best fights i saw were the fore runners to the mma stuff you see now, the old vale tudo fights from back in the 80s are much more brutal but also a lot more tecnqual. ;)

that last fight where the crowd start on each other reminds me of a day i was stood at the back of a farm in cambridge working seconds for a fellow when it all went a little tits up. ended the day looking down the wrong end of a sawn off 12gage :icon_eek:

you see some good fights on ytube but alot are hand bags at 10 paces, best fights i saw were the fore runners to the mma stuff you see now, the old vale tudo fights from back in the 80s are much more brutal but also a lot more tecnqual. ;)

had a lot of those on video mole catcher ;)