How can you spot an Anti?

lol Snap :clapper:

I suppose I should say sommat to admin .... this person went on at length about being here in secret, hiding who they really were because apparently they'd be slandered by folks on here and nearly lost everything because of it. Erm, ya ... alrighty. But whoever it was, they were stoopid keen for me to come up. It all just felt really strange. And as eager as I am to learn, I'm not too eager to be pig fodder. Very glad I turned it down now.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry BRB my pie is spoken for :whistling:

So back to what I was saying ... I get this offer from someone. So I ask can they be vouched for as they've no real posts on this forum. I get back this message saying they're under cover because they've been slandered by the hunting world blah blah blah. So I thought ...... ya, ok pal. And never responded. Then out of the blue I get this

well you obviously don't believe me hey?

I can tell you there is some low life in high places mate, I am going to tell my story to the world, and f**k the consequences, I have nothing to loose!

By the way, the offer of hunting was a genuine one. I will be sure to post you the story when I have it edited correctly.

So I thought whoa Mr. wtf are you all about and sent a message back to that effect. And then I got this back :icon_eek:

listen lady, I don't know what your life in Toronto was like but I aint no Robert Picton! Exactly what is so dangerous???

I understand though, no hard feelings. Don't watch too much csi, don't have nightmares!

I think with the best possible regards and all due respect you are I'm afraid a typical cyber huntress, though I may be ded wrong I have spoke to many before.

I will make sure that you are one of the first to know the truth as it emerges,

Robert Picton was a prolific Canadian serial killer who fed the women he killed to his pigs. And this comment is supposed to endear me? :wallbash: And my reply was this

Look mate, take a flying leap alright? Whoever you are, you come across like you've got more than a few screws loose. If you're genuine you've got a proper weird way of showing it. So piss off, right?

Don't pm me again or I'll report you to admin. Go on now, go feed your pigs....

Blimey. My interest in rabbiting is genuine, that's why I came on this site. And then I get a weirdo like this and think fookin' hell :icon_eek: Bit freaky isn't it?

And then there's people like BRB .... I'm not sure which is worse really :tongue2:

how come i never get exciting offers like this :laugh::laugh::laugh:

No really, whether he's a genuine hunter or not, he is a genuine, half baked, nutcase. :yes:

Not me scent it's luchergirl who's got the stalker, that's my gripe, nobody bothers with me :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I never get stuff like that either :laugh: i get stuff but not like that :laugh:

Not me scent it's luchergirl who's got the stalker, that's my gripe, nobody bothers with me :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I never get stuff like that either :laugh: i get stuff but not like that :laugh:

go on, tell me more :clapper::clapper: I get zero, nothing. I mean, whats a girl got to do to get a stalker around here ?????? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Only joking chaps :D

go on, tell me more :clapper::clapper: I get zero, nothing. I mean, whats a girl got to do to get a stalker around here ?????? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Only joking chaps :D

Oh you will get them dont worry :laugh:

cheers guys, i think im just being paranoid, because you know who many stinking hippies about, but i suppose who would be scared of a hippie( well unless he tried to bum you) lol

Johnny Rotten sung "Never Trust a Hippy", but I would'nt bet on him being a hunting supporter. Just because a person talks about enviromental stuff, wears a CND badge and talks about conservation does'nt mean they are automatically vegan , anti- hunting types. Makes sense if you are going to meet strange people that you meet at your or their home,introduce parents/mates/spouses etc, everyone knows where you are going ,what time you'll be home .. Does'nt matter if you are 15 or 50 something along these lines makes sense and is polite . Remember you should'nt go off with someone just because they have some permission and you don't.Chat on the phone-preferably a land-line. You should get along as people .Be ready to trust the warning voice in your head.Always have a polite get -out plan(ie text message saying you are needed at work or granny is locked in the loo.).. There are always going to be low-life out to nick your dogs,ferrets or gear and yes ,folk who for various reason might have other nasties in mind.Any genuine people are surely not going to be offended if you want to check up on them a bit.For a start it shows that are dealing with someone with a bit of common -sense . Good luck.

Ask about , somebody should have heard of them .look at there posts if they cant produce pict of them out in the field doing a bit there a anti, a dreamer or a armchair hunter.

IVE BEEN WORKING MY TWO TERRIERS FOR A LONG TIME AND VERY RARELY TAKE PICTURES. DOES THAT MAKE ME AN ANTI :wallbash:

cheers guys, i think im just being paranoid, because you know who many stinking hippies about, but i suppose who would be scared of a hippie( well unless he tried to bum you) lol

Johnny Rotten sung "Never Trust a Hippy", but I would'nt bet on him being a hunting supporter. Just because a person talks about enviromental stuff, wears a CND badge and talks about conservation does'nt mean they are automatically vegan , anti- hunting types. Makes sense if you are going to meet strange people that you meet at your or their home,introduce parents/mates/spouses etc, everyone knows where you are going ,what time you'll be home .. Does'nt matter if you are 15 or 50 something along these lines makes sense and is polite . Remember you should'nt go off with someone just because they have some permission and you don't.Chat on the phone-preferably a land-line. You should get along as people .Be ready to trust the warning voice in your head.Always have a polite get -out plan(ie text message saying you are needed at work or granny is locked in the loo.).. There are always going to be low-life out to nick your dogs,ferrets or gear and yes ,folk who for various reason might have other nasties in mind.Any genuine people are surely not going to be offended if you want to check up on them a bit.For a start it shows that are dealing with someone with a bit of common -sense . Good luck.

Well said. :clapper: