Plummer terriers

As for sneeking in back doored dogs ..they are which ones actualy? or is this another white lie and another bit of your propaganda..

MINE! VIA REMLAP-WHICH WERE BRED FROM MY LINE EXCLUSIVELY AND INCLUDED THE SUPPOSED "JRT" VANDAL! A DOG WHICH AMONG ALL THE OTHERS,I REFUSED TO REGISTER WITH THE PTA,AS THE BREEDING CRITERIA WAS AIMED MORE AT AESTHETICS THAN ABILITY. FACT. (AND STILL IS ON PLANET WELSBY IT WOULD APPEAR.)

THE REGISTER HAD CLOSED AT THAT TIME,YET THEY STILL APPEARED ON IT- AT YOUR REQUEST. HOW? YOU REGISTERED THEM THROUGH THE BACK DOOR. FACT. STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH. :big_boss::victory:

I WILL NOT BE REPLYING TO ANY MORE OF YOUR SELF PROMOTING DRIVEL,SO I SUGGEST THAT YOU f**k OFF BACK TO YOUR LITTLE "WELSBY CLUB" AND TRY TO IMPRESS THE MEMBERS AND STOP MAKING A LAUGHING STOCK OF YOURSELF-AND PLUMMER TERRIERS, IN THE REAL WORLD.

:drink::bad::big_boss::bye:

Edited by stormyboy

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

..mmmmm well done !    You mentioned you "I actually had one myself" I presume this was red as my records say you only had red born 96 ..or did you re-invest?     Lol Glenn you love all this do

Thought you might be interested in this Jack, if you enjoyed the book,   This is a son of Omega's, a dog called Blue, he died in 1996 but was about 4 yrs old in this pic  

thanks.

Posted Images

Thugs digging and blood and guts pics???????? :doh: .Seems again glen you show your true colours and actualy say out loud what you think of lads who dig :clapper: .Think your on the wrong section mate,the show topics are what your looking for!. :thumbs:

As for sneeking in back doored dogs ..they are which ones actualy? or is this another white lie and another bit of your propaganda..

MINE! VIA REMLAP-WHICH WERE BRED FROM MY LINE EXCLUSIVELY AND INCLUDED THE SUPPOSED "JRT" VANDAL! A DOG WHICH AMONG ALL THE OTHERS,I REFUSED TO REGISTER WITH THE PTA,AS THE BREEDING CRITERIA WAS AIMED MORE AT AESTHETICS THAN ABILITY. FACT. (AND STILL IS ON PLANET WELSBY IT WOULD APPEAR.)

THE REGISTER HAD CLOSED AT THAT TIME,YET THEY STILL APPEARED ON IT- AT YOUR REQUEST. HOW? YOU REGISTERED THEM THROUGH THE BACK DOOR. FACT. STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH. :big_boss::victory:

I WILL NOT BE REPLYING TO ANY MORE OF YOUR SELF PROMOTING DRIVEL,SO I SUGGEST THAT YOU f**k OFF BACK TO YOUR LITTLE "WELSBY CLUB" AND TRY TO IMPRESS THE MEMBERS AND STOP MAKING A LAUGHING STOCK OF YOURSELF-AND PLUMMER TERRIERS, IN THE REAL WORLD.

:drink::bad::big_boss::bye:

"REFUSED TO REGISTER"..TO REFUSE MEANS YOU MUST HAVE BEEN ASKED I AS REGISTRAR DIDNT ASK YOU THATS FOR SURE!..AS WEVE NEVER SPOKEN EVER BAR THESE FORUMS.AND AS YOU KNOW I CONSIDER VANDAL A CARRIER OF MORE TROUBLE THAN HES WORTHY OF .WHICH IT APPEARS IM RIGHT!

Now the Remlap prefix belongs to a welshman its his name backwards for those who are interested who had Vandal,at the time because he said , i believe that.. "you Bill were plastering abroad"...i likely story i recall thinking.

Bill,,as the said owner stroke/guardian Mr Remlap , wished to register his stock....he requested the PTA committee except him as he had no stud dog ..to use over the bitch I believe came from you... Troll.

Quote silly Billy.."as the register had closed at the time"..show me where the rules say this?..seeing as I have all the minutes of all the meetings back then and you don't i can safely say there was always space for requests of registrations to be considered. Would it not be a little silly of an embryonic club/ register not to consider possible viable blood if it occurred.

So where's the back dooring as the rules were never laid down anywhere stating that I had total control of whose dogs get papers and who's dogs don't..seems the committee decided it would be wise to register Mr Remlaps stock as he wanted to be a breeder....and he was very keen unlike you!

So....

If YOU didn't make it clear to mr remlap... vandals/trolls guardian/owner around 1997 (3 years after the pta started) that you wished his/there so precious genes to be kept away for the PTA and breed then would it not have been wise to tell the poor man (IF YOU SOLD HIM MAKE A CONTRACT) ...lol more fool you or perhaps ..really you wanted the dogs in .

I'm sure you could have called me or wrote a letter to me to explain your wishes at the time (not that it would have made much difference as i would have referred you to mr remlap) ...However if you sold or gave the dogs to Mr Remlap then you had little say in what happened once the dogs went , as you didnt make a contract out!...so Mr Remlap like all the other owners of the f1 kings stock requested a pedigree..as they were not so childish, and had a little more thought for the breed and the breeds future.

Mr Remlap went on to continue registering plenty of stock over 20 from vandal for sometime ..seems you didnt take much notice or try and stop him very much did you over the years . SO SPEAK TO... MR REMLAP AND STOP WINDGING ....silly billy. :big_boss::toast::doh:8)

moorman 1...yes there are still a few Plummer owners who work their dogs to fox...as with all breeds some make it some dont! most owners dont usually admit ownership due to the criticism of the breed or its founder...

i know to two hunting kennels that used to have Plummers for digging...not sure if they still do or not [think the Conway dont anymore]. a few of the recent posts about plummers has a few of the lads who work them to ground, with their comments attached if you search for them...

i have just got a locator and collar off a member on here [as long as it arrives in the post..lol :icon_eek: ,sure it will... :thumbs: ]. i will keep you in touch once i start using it...

atb

moorman 1...yes there are still a few Plummer owners who work their dogs to fox...as with all breeds some make it some dont! most owners dont usually admit ownership due to the criticism of the breed or its founder...

i know to two hunting kennels that used to have Plummers for digging...not sure if they still do or not [think the Conway dont anymore]. a few of the recent posts about plummers has a few of the lads who work them to ground, with their comments attached if you search for them...

i have just got a locator and collar off a member on here [as long as it arrives in the post..lol :icon_eek: ,sure it will... :thumbs: ]. i will keep you in touch once i start using it...

atb

be there with you soon mate :thumbs:

Edited by tb25

Unbelievable. Please god make it stop. :boredom:

What you dont want to disagree with that last indepth post then Bill, it must sting a bit reading all that ..so no back doored dogs then thought as much, anymore propaganda you'd like me to deflect? :clapper: .. :tongue2:

atb

Hope he prooves his worth so far so good....I have high hopes for that lad ! :thumbs:

Glad to see there are a few still being worked.Lets hope they make a good standard as we all know everyone has different perceptions of work.There are those that dig maybe one or two a season and those that work maybe a hundred or more.A vast difference as many dogs look good for a few occassional digs but throw the towel in when the workload gets a tad heavier.

Good luck with them lads.Just out of interest how many have you had with your terriers this past season Glenn?

Unbelievable. Please god make it stop. :boredom:

What you dont want to disagree with that last indepth post then Bill, it must sting a bit reading all that ..so no back doored dogs then thought as much, anymore propaganda you'd like me to deflect? :clapper: .. :tongue2:

I am fully aware of Remlap-thanks for another unnecessary welsby lecture though. and all that only took 4 days to think up. :blink:

lets set things straight shall we? Not for the one eyed king (????) but for anyone else that might still be reading the thread-god knows most must have gotten tired of your monotonous endevours to blow your trumpet.

I declined to register my pack with the PTA for the reason previously quoted-coat pattern was the primary breeding criteria at far too early a stage. This excluded outstanding WORKING dogs eg. Paul Florkowski's Syd, from being used as he was-sin of sins,shatter marked. A "fault" that is childs play to breed out. This is just one example that illustrates my point.

At no time did i restrict vandal from serving ANY suitable bitch-registered or not.AND NEVER CHARGED A STUD FEE. At no time did i try to prevent any other way for my lines "precious genes" to become regestered. Nor have i any problem with any other person registering with any club,any dog.

It was simply MY CHOICE not to.

I gifted my pack to the Remlap kennels as Derek is a down to earth honest WORKING TERRIERMAN and i knew he would do right with them-and he has.

With the above paragraph in mind,I was told directly that YOU, Glenn welsby, approached HIM about regestering them.(jrt's f1's? why,if they were so crap??)

I have no problem with derek registering them-its a free country and if it suited him then good for him.

Would i take your word over an honest genuine bloke? In one of your favorite words - NOPE! :guitar::nono:

I look foreward to your answer to Moorman 1's question.

Edited by stormyboy