nuttaul stuff

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can anyone tell me if theres anyone around that has pure nuttaul stuff had contact but lost his number.

i heard nuttal is only breeding show lines now all the terriers are to legy we where in contact with him about ba terrier but sure how do you no what your getting could b just getting terrir of the street and wouldnt have a clue till ya put it ta ground 15 mnths down the road would never buy a dog i didnt now the strain of better of buying local start line yourself all these chaps are getting to much air play hes not god ...........................waiting for the abusehaha....

can anyone tell me if theres anyone around that has pure nuttaul stuff had contact but lost his number.

mate i have his number some were if ur intrested but mate dont get caught up in the big names there not all there cracked up to be money is more there game nowadays stick to the guy in the street that works all week and does his terriers justice at the weekend and more if they get time off :yes:

Edited by stevie g 2005

mate i have his number some were if ur intrested but mate dont get caught up in the big names there not all there cracked up to be money is more there game nowadays stick to the guy in the street that works all week and does his terriers justice at the weekend and more if they get time off :yes:

Spot on mate! Good advice :thumbs:

Spot on mate! Good advice :thumbs:

nuttall was advertising pups in last weeks countrymans weekly (no price)

i heard nuttal is only breeding show lines now all the terriers are to legy we where in contact with him about ba terrier but sure how do you no what your getting could b just getting terrir of the street and wouldnt have a clue till ya put it ta ground 15 mnths down the road would never buy a dog i didnt now the strain of better of buying local start line yourself all these chaps are getting to much air play hes not god ...........................waiting for the abusehaha....

too leggy??? nuttall is not breeding show stuff! he is breeding stuff that works but is very small,i bought a couple off him last year,they finished up about 9 or 10 inches. his stuff is definately not too leggy!!

too leggy??? nuttall is not breeding show stuff! he is breeding stuff that works but is very small,i bought a couple off him last year,they finished up about 9 or 10 inches. his stuff is definately not too leggy!!

im looking for something small for foxs have two working terriers small bit big

Hi im quite new too this and was wondering if i could have his number aswell please, i have a patterdale and he is an excellent worker and takes all quarry regularry, but he is quite leggy and a small nuttal bitch would be perfect to breed thanks

Hi im quite new too this and was wondering if i could have his number aswell please, i have a patterdale and he is an excellent worker and takes all quarry regularry, but he is quite leggy and a small nuttal bitch would be perfect to breed thanks

alrite melgar69 did you have any luck with getting brians number.if not i can pm it to you

hi have a bitch anyone who sees her says she is of nutall breeding she is well proportioned but i think slightly on the small side so i have mated her with a slightly bigger dog. Now i wait