6 minutes ago, big sid said:

did but what were the offences he was supposed to have done and what has the 57yr old woman done.

Screenshot_20240330-202613.jpg.d37bf89f365340e878f941b9a362ce8d.jpgthat's what it says on another news article 

50 minutes ago, paul sr said:

If the allegations are true , they are both utter degenerates .

Correct ..

On 30/03/2024 at 16:42, VOON said:

There could be something in that…..most of the ones I’ve heard off, have been the god fearing holier than thou, nice as pie fella’s rather a rough and ready type 

Bollocks,was Jimmy savile God fearing,broad statement that voon

2 hours ago, Francie, said:

Not that it matters because someone’s religious convictions has no bearing on being predisposed to be a monster, but actually he was mate, practicing Catholic I believe.

However, I think you have jumped the gun because I don’t think that was Voons point, I believe he meant lots of these people manoeuvre themselves into positions of respected public life, portray an image of solid, 2.4, always follow the rules holier than thou lifestyle.

Its a truism of course but not a rule, Fred west certainly wasn’t that and neither are lots of monsters…..monsters are just monsters 

• Like 4
48 minutes ago, WILF said:

Not that it matters because someone’s religious convictions has no bearing on being predisposed to be a monster, but actually he was mate, practicing Catholic I believe.

However, I think you have jumped the gun because I don’t think that was Voons point, I believe he meant lots of these people manoeuvre themselves into positions of respected public life, portray an image of solid, 2.4, always follow the rules holier than thou lifestyle.

Its a truism of course but not a rule, Fred west certainly wasn’t that and neither are lots of monsters…..monsters are just monsters 

I was going to say that wilf,an I apologise to voon if that's the case,I knew of a man that did it,professed to be a Christian,church al the time but he was a scumbag👍

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Francie, said:

I was going to say that wilf,an I apologise to voon if that's the case,I knew of a man that did it,professed to be a Christian,church al the time but he was a scumbag👍

All paedos get themselves into a position where they can hunt their victims with ease, all the jobs involved with kids theyre on it, look at how many teachers that promote this trans stuff, they should be sacked and jailed for abuse of children

• Like 4

Not sure there’s any standard for nonces. Certainly there are some that it would appear seek positions that will ingratiate them to society, but I reckon for every priest, swimming coach or scout master that gets caught, there’ll be ten fathers, step-fathers, brothers, uncles etc. that abuse kids from those positions of trust. 

As for Savile, I think to most except for those who knew him personally, the fact he was religious is fairly incidental. Much of what blinded people to his evil was the charitable stuff, and maybe more so his fame. Think kids and parents alike fell into the trap of believing he was harmless.., the whacky DJ that loved nothing more than making kids dreams come true, and were maybe craving a bit of the star dust off of him to brighten up their own lives. No doubt he was a special case, but I’m not convinced he or the many others actually planned a route to these positions, but like many in life who find themselves in positions of authority and trust over others, they will abuse that power.

• Like 2
17 hours ago, Francie, said:

I don’t know Jimmy Saville…What I meant the ones I’ve heard off in our locality.  Most have been pillars of community….but Mr WILF summed it up more succinctly than I.