What's rabbit numbers like in England very poor here in N lreland maxi hit alot off places but knock over a few no big numbers at all bit of crack just

Ive enjoyed myself over the yrs...been all over,hunted everything  on this island,and stuff I wernt supposed too,except them big reds in the Highlands....been to places where you could take 200 plus rabbits in a day,every day for a week...dug on some massive famous estates and surrounding land,met my heros,met more than enough muppets along the way,and enjoyed the company of some top class hunting men and women....the  dogs ive bred have been sent far and wide...never no complaints...they always came back for replacements...so must of been doing something right all these yrs...Ive got my memories...and no cnut or laws will ever be able to take them away from me...enjoy whats left... because theres not long left of it...👍20160116_113618.jpg.aee1a669e7d7e3d17d4dfd9b41f38553.jpg

• Like 7

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Youv definitely won longest title 

👏 Good answer... I feel exactly the same,...it used to really upset me that I felt like that,...but thank God, at last I have realised that there is far more to life than, "Dawgs and Ferrets"....

Posted Images

1 hour ago, nothernlite said:

Could be worse u could stay in Scotland 

If there was anywhere in this country I could of been brought up.... Scotland would of been my choice....you lads dont realise how lucky you was👍

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

If there was anywhere in this country I could of been brought up.... Scotland would of been my choice....you lads dont realise how lucky you was👍

Was is the right word country full of snp and greens that want to stop u doing anything  hate crimes the next law starts in April can't even say anything offensive in ur own home the  place is run with fuds it's  falling apart 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Was is the right word country full of snp and greens that want to stop u doing anything  hate crimes the next law starts in April can't even say anything offensive in ur own home the  place is run with fuds it's  falling apart 

It's coming to all off us soctland just the start off it 

1 hour ago, nothernlite said:

Fecking hell can't say ote offensive that's u bolloxed 🤣

7 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Oxford way  was the go to area for a lot of welsh lads with runners....only thing we had to go at locally was digging...

.....used to lamp down that way first  in 98.. dropped off friday nights,knocking stuff over and sleeping in barns until the lift came on a Sunday to collect you and your goodies...dogs I have here now,will be my last...if I change my mind,then I get one from a rescue centre... having dogs has controlled my lifestyle choices since my early teens...will be nice to just say f**k it,jump on a plane,book a hotel etc...and not have the worry of whos looking after 5/6 dogs  👍

Incidentally...Ive enough permission locally these days...and theres more rabbits and bits locally to me than theres ever been....no need to travel 100 miles,plus to get a few runs these days.....but Ive lost my mojo ,cant be f****d with the dogs /airguns or even fishing now... By the end of this yr I would have sold)given away anything hunting related...time I  started to have a life and start living ....got a list of things I want to do and see before Im worm food 😉👍

Made that decision a few years ago when my last 3 dogs went, Still do a bit of fishing buts its on my terms these days, 

10 minutes ago, paulus said:

Made that decision a few years ago when my last 3 dogs went, Still do a bit of fishing buts its on my terms these days, 

Found lumps in my runners teats just before xmas....im not paying to have them cut out,only to return agin...when she goes thats me done...ive 2 young terrier bitches im looking to re-home,then just waiting for 2 old russells to expire.... knowing my luck,the cnuts will live for ever🙈

Well I'm breeding another litter and continuing doing what I'm doing hope that cheers u up black-necked here's the only way to get forward in this country now Screenshot_20240318_181331_WhatsApp.jpg.2a5c344c7155ee4d5a166afeb5103ec2.jpg

Edited by nothernlite
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Found lumps in my runners teats just before xmas....im not paying to have them cut out,only to return agin...when she goes thats me done...ive 2 young terrier bitches im looking to re-home,then just waiting for 2 old russells to expire.... knowing my luck,the cnuts will live for ever🙈

My old bull whippet bitch had Mamery Tumours, had them done twice but when she got to the smelly age of 17 they came back with a vengeance, eventually if there left the skin tears around the tumour, That's when the decision comes mate. 

12 minutes ago, paulus said:

My old bull whippet bitch had Mamery Tumours, had them done twice but when she got to the smelly age of 17 they came back with a vengeance, eventually if there left the skin tears around the tumour, That's when the decision comes mate. 

knack it get a fresh un man ffs lol 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

knack it get a fresh un man ffs lol 

I would expect no more from the coursing lads, each summer a new thread " Show us your runners for this season" Lol