14 hours ago, Reg Vardy said:

And another myth is that before the arrival of the Anglo-Saxons, Britain was completely homogenized with Celts. The truth is these Celtic tribes were genetically different, even Celts of North Wales were genetically different to the Celts of South Wales, the same for the Cornish and people from Devon. In fact some of the Celts are more different than some are to the English.

same with the vikings ,they have different dna because they travelled to different parts of the world ,the Danish vikings went to what is England ,the Swedish vikings went to the Baltic and the Norwegian vikings went to Ireland ,Iceland and Greenland but the vikings from these three nations only rarely mixed genetically

• Like 1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The illegals that are already here have paid around twice the money the government are offering them to get here to start with; they’ve seen what a soft touch we are, putting them up in hotels, feedin

I’m not sure about paying criminals for breaking the law. Whats to stop them using some of the money they got from the government to get back to France and do it all over again ? If they acc

Its instinctive group behaviour we all do it i dont know why people would expect any different.....you dont invite a lion into your home and expect or even ask it to not act like a lion ive never unde

Posted Images

1 minute ago, greg64 said:

same with the vikings ,they have different dna because they travelled to different parts of the world ,the Danish vikings went to what is England ,the Swedish vikings went to the Baltic and the Norwegian vikings went to Ireland ,Iceland and Greenland but the vikings from these three nations only rarely mixed genetically

It's fascinating stuff isn't it?

Another interesting subject is the people of Iceland, they have some of the most genetically isolated people on earth so give a much better picture of Scandinavian DNA types than the people of Britain who are full of admixture.

The genealogy of virtually every Icelandic settler is recorded in the Icelandic Sagas, the fact that they have been isolated for so long and given their small population size it makes It so much easier to read.

mtDNA and the Y chromosome shows that Scandinavian males bred with Scottish & Irish women and their offspring were the foundation of the Icelandic people.

4 minutes ago, Reg Vardy said:

It's fascinating stuff isn't it?

Another interesting subject is the people of Iceland, they have some of the most genetically isolated people on earth so give a much better picture of Scandinavian DNA types than the people of Britain who are full of admixture.

The genealogy of virtually every Icelandic settler is recorded in the Icelandic Sagas, the fact that they have been isolated for so long and given their small population size it makes It so much easier to read.

mtDNA and the Y chromosome shows that Scandinavian males bred with Scottish & Irish women and their offspring were the foundation of the Icelandic people.

it is fascinating we tend to lump them all together  the Vikings and the Celts but they are all very different 

• Like 1
Just now, greg64 said:

it is fascinating we tend to lump them all together  the Vikings and the Celts but they are all very different 

Of course it's all relative, we are all intertwined, it's just that the links aren't all as strong as we think.

2 hours ago, Reg Vardy said:

Why lying for? 😁

No Tinglish in my family mate😁... My dads a  white south African,moved here when he was 11/12,his fathers side are Dutch/german origin...his mams welsh/Irish/ Scottish...my mams family are as welsh as you'll get Boyo....my Mrs is a pureblood welsh woman.... although you may mistake her as having a touch of Italian blood....but its the welsh genes believe me 😉👍

they'll take the three grand easy,but they aren't going anywhere,its too late they're in like flint,they've hit the jackpot FREE everything ,they know how to exploit the system very well,they will take and take till there's nothing left ,they don't put anything back,they are not like us,and never will be .to them we are infadels and are lower than shit.They will not integrate,they will work towards England becoming a Muslim country ,and as one of them rightly said ,they don't have to get us out they'll breed us out.If that sounds unbelievable work it out we have on average 2-3,children they average 6 children,and the biggest driving factor is the religion itself they actually believe it ,they are told to convert us and accept nothing else.Once they get into an area all they do is spread like a virus,I'm old enough to have seen places that were once average English areas turn into Muslim slums...disgusting....Hello West midlands 😂 

Edited by jacob
  • Like 1